We didn't stay here but took advantage of the day pass which cost 1500 dirhams. This was great value as it gave us full access to the pools, gym, gardens etc, a four course lunch and spa treatment.
If you're leaving late on your last day, spend it here. We even finished the holiday in style by paying 300 dirhams for a lovely Mercedes to take us to the airport.
It is a little oasis of calm amidst the hustle of Marrakech and an absolute pleasure. The only thing to be aware of are the price of drinks once there - a bottle of water was about 50 dirhams!
Even if you don't stay here or use the day pass, come for a drink and enjoy the luxury.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Mamounia, a symbol of traditional Moroccan hospitality, is located in the heart of the imperial city, nestled in a 17 acre park, 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa El Fna square, La Mamounia will remain the place for worldwide celebrities. DESCRIPTION The Moroccan legendary palace has been redesigned by an internationally acclaimed designer, Jacques Garcia, combining a true Moroccan style and ambiance with new technologies. With its luxurious decorations, fabulous gardens and its trendy 2500sq m SPA, la Mamounia guarantees the amazement of its guests. ACCOMODATION 136 rooms (30 to 45 Sq m) 71 Suites including 7 Signature suites (55 to 212 Sq m) 3 Riads each with 3 bedrooms, Moroccan salons, private swimming pool, terraces... (700 Sq m) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, LHW, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, MrandMrsSmith and Tingo so you can book your La Mamounia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia Hotel Marrakech