We stayed for four nights. And from the pick-up at the airport, to being brought directly to the check-in counter at the airport (bypassing the queue) when departing, this was an amazing experience. Lovely dates and almond milk on check-in. Courteous and friendly staff. They were understanding when we requested a different room for now other reason than that the bed was facing the wrong way in the room for my taste (strange, but true). Rooms are spacious, they were kept immaculate throughout the day. Bowl of fresh fruit every morning. Wonderful sheets and comfortable bed. Everywhere in this hotel from the rooms to the massive garden is extremely romantic. Before I left I read a review stating you should not go to this hotel with someone you do not want to fall in love with... and I totally agree. We had dinner at the Maroccan restaurant two nights and at the french one night. I preferred the Maroccan, as it had a bit more laidback feel. The pool-area is large and the staff is attentive. Breakfast amazing. The spa made me feel like a princess from 1001 nights. All in all - amazing, you pay for absolutely every second and if you go you should be willing to spend 30 euros per cocktail and 50 euros for breakfast.... but if you do, you will certainly not regret it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Mamounia, a symbol of traditional Moroccan hospitality, is located in the heart of the imperial city, nestled in a 17 acre park, 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa El Fna square, La Mamounia will remain the place for worldwide celebrities. DESCRIPTION The Moroccan legendary palace has been redesigned by an internationally acclaimed designer, Jacques Garcia, combining a true Moroccan style and ambiance with new technologies. With its luxurious decorations, fabulous gardens and its trendy 2500sq m SPA, la Mamounia guarantees the amazement of its guests. ACCOMODATION 136 rooms (30 to 45 Sq m) 71 Suites including 7 Signature suites (55 to 212 Sq m) 3 Riads each with 3 bedrooms, Moroccan salons, private swimming pool, terraces... (700 Sq m) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, MrandMrsSmith, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your La Mamounia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia Hotel Marrakech