I stayed here for 3 days in May, 2013. There are no such words to describe this fantastic property: beautiful location; very elegant public areas; spacious, comfortable and high tech room; large and full equipped bathroom; an "infinite" SPA; very good restaurants and professional and helpful staff. The Mamounia Hotel is the example that the perfect hotel exists.
It is a really dream time to visit the spa and you will leave totally refreshed! Extremely competent therapist!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Mamounia, a symbol of traditional Moroccan hospitality, is located in the heart of the imperial city, nestled in a 17 acre park, 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa El Fna square, La Mamounia will remain the place for worldwide celebrities. DESCRIPTION The Moroccan legendary palace has been redesigned by an internationally acclaimed designer, Jacques Garcia, combining a true Moroccan style and ambiance with new technologies. With its luxurious decorations, fabulous gardens and its trendy 2500sq m SPA, la Mamounia guarantees the amazement of its guests. ACCOMODATION 136 rooms (30 to 45 Sq m) 71 Suites including 7 Signature suites (55 to 212 Sq m) 3 Riads each with 3 bedrooms, Moroccan salons, private swimming pool, terraces... (700 Sq m) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LHW, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, MrandMrsSmith, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your La Mamounia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia Hotel Marrakech