We visited La Mamounia for the day in order to experience the pool, spa and gardens and would definitely recommend it. The setting is absolutely beautiful and very tranquil. The gardens were outstanding and were amazing to walk around. The pool area was glorious and reasonably well spaced out. We didn't spend much time in the spa so as to avoid missing the sunshine but did feel the staff to be overly-attentive which diminished the relaxing atmosphere a little. We chose to eat by the pool and it is very much an in for a penny in for a pound situation as even the water is pricey but the pool-side service was fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Mamounia, a symbol of traditional Moroccan hospitality, is located in the heart of the imperial city, nestled in a 17 acre park, 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa El Fna square, La Mamounia will remain the place for worldwide celebrities. DESCRIPTION The Moroccan legendary palace has been redesigned by an internationally acclaimed designer, Jacques Garcia, combining a true Moroccan style and ambiance with new technologies. With its luxurious decorations, fabulous gardens and its trendy 2500sq m SPA, la Mamounia guarantees the amazement of its guests. ACCOMODATION 136 rooms (30 to 45 Sq m) 71 Suites including 7 Signature suites (55 to 212 Sq m) 3 Riads each with 3 bedrooms, Moroccan salons, private swimming pool, terraces... (700 Sq m) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia, MrandMrsSmith, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your La Mamounia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia Hotel Marrakech