First of all, the hotel got an incomparable staff! They are always happy and ready to attend whatever you want!!! When you first arrive in the hotel, they go with you to one of the many sofas in the reception where you can do your checkin sit meanwhile you eat an Marrocos' date.
The pool, is really big, what make it looks its always empty, even if it's full. Some of the best restaurants of Marrakech are inside the hotel, and you don't have to leave unless you wanna eat some 'real Marrocos' food'. The rooms are big and comfortable, and they leaved everyday some different fruits in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Mamounia, a symbol of traditional Moroccan hospitality, is located in the heart of the imperial city, nestled in a 17 acre park, 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa El Fna square, La Mamounia will remain the place for worldwide celebrities. DESCRIPTION The Moroccan legendary palace has been redesigned by an internationally acclaimed designer, Jacques Garcia, combining a true Moroccan style and ambiance with new technologies. With its luxurious decorations, fabulous gardens and its trendy 2500sq m SPA, la Mamounia guarantees the amazement of its guests. ACCOMODATION 136 rooms (30 to 45 Sq m) 71 Suites including 7 Signature suites (55 to 212 Sq m) 3 Riads each with 3 bedrooms, Moroccan salons, private swimming pool, terraces... (700 Sq m) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, LHW, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and MrandMrsSmith so you can book your La Mamounia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia Hotel Marrakech