I stayed with my husband for a couple of nights and loved it. Set in the lushest green garden the hotel is a cool mix of old-fashioned splendour and luxury. I was in love with our room, which had the most divine view of the palmeraie. Service matched the prices and was superiour. We only ate at the hotel one evening and had a delicious meal and wine at Le Italien - what a treat. But having stayed here years ago I must agree with others that it's lost some of it's draw.
- Also Known As:
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel
- La Mamounia Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Mamounia, a symbol of traditional Moroccan hospitality, is located in the heart of the imperial city, nestled in a 17 acre park, 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa El Fna square, La Mamounia will remain the place for worldwide celebrities. DESCRIPTION The Moroccan legendary palace has been redesigned by an internationally acclaimed designer, Jacques Garcia, combining a true Moroccan style and ambiance with new technologies. With its luxurious decorations, fabulous gardens and its trendy 2500sq m SPA, la Mamounia guarantees the amazement of its guests. ACCOMODATION 136 rooms (30 to 45 Sq m) 71 Suites including 7 Signature suites (55 to 212 Sq m) 3 Riads each with 3 bedrooms, Moroccan salons, private swimming pool, terraces... (700 Sq m) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, MrandMrsSmith, Venere and Otel so you can book your La Mamounia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.