Beautiful hotel with outstanding restaurants! A wonderful place to stay in Marrakesh, although we were a bit disappointed by the spa. The area, Geluiz, is much better to stay than the Medina. I would definitely recommend it, although it is expensive.
- Also Known As:
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An icon of Marrakech, La Mamounia is the incarnation of Moroccan identity and a true jewel among international hotels.Today, more than ever, La Mamounia offers an outstanding sensory experience, surpassing the standards of other luxury hotel groups.With its unique and ancient name, La Mamounia invites you for a tailor made stay, thanks to those among us who have chosen hospitality as their profession and passion.Meilleur Hôtel pour le Service 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LHW, Olotels, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your La Mamounia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.