Went to this beautiful hotel for a drink after the madness of the square. It was really beautiful, although two glasses of wine were nearly £40 it was worth it. Shame we couldn't get a seat outside as it was beautiful. Although we were not dressed up and I was wearing trainers,practical when walking for miles in Marrakech, the staff were very pleasant and helpful. Would definitely dress up and go for dinner next time A really luxurious piece of heaven in the midst of the madness that can be Marrakech. The stroll through the gardens to get to it was also very pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Mamounia, a symbol of traditional Moroccan hospitality, is located in the heart of the imperial city, nestled in a 17 acre park, 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa El Fna square, La Mamounia will remain the place for worldwide celebrities. DESCRIPTION The Moroccan legendary palace has been redesigned by an internationally acclaimed designer, Jacques Garcia, combining a true Moroccan style and ambiance with new technologies. With its luxurious decorations, fabulous gardens and its trendy 2500sq m SPA, la Mamounia guarantees the amazement of its guests. ACCOMODATION 136 rooms (30 to 45 Sq m) 71 Suites including 7 Signature suites (55 to 212 Sq m) 3 Riads each with 3 bedrooms, Moroccan salons, private swimming pool, terraces... (700 Sq m) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, LHW, Hotels.com, MrandMrsSmith and Despegar.com so you can book your La Mamounia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia Hotel Marrakech