Someone needs to seriously address the situation with the staff on the gate! I have never been refused entry anywhere! EVER! Today my partner and I were refused entry for wearing sports shoes and carrying a back pack! I had a £180 shoes - NOT trainers or sports shoes. I was wearing Ralph Lauren trousers and carrying a laptop over the shoulder bag. And had a tailored shirt on. My partner was kitted out in a Marni outfit. I am stunned by the rudeness and plain stupidity of the staff on the gate. To be honest - if this is the way that staff are trained I really do not want to be any part of it.
- Also Known As:
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel
- La Mamounia Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An icon of Marrakech, La Mamounia is the incarnation of Moroccan identity and a true jewel among international hotels.Today, more than ever, La Mamounia offers an outstanding sensory experience, surpassing the standards of other luxury hotel groups.With its unique and ancient name, La Mamounia invites you for a tailor made stay, thanks to those among us who have chosen hospitality as their profession and passion.Meilleur Hôtel pour le Service 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LHW, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your La Mamounia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.