This truly is a beautiful hotel in a fantastic location in Marrakech. From the moment you arrive you know this property has class and distinction above others. It's relaxed and quiet atmosphere is a world away from the bustling Marrakech, it's almost as if you are somewhere completely different! The rooms are beautiful. bright and airy with various different views. Mine was a pool view. Try out 'The Churchill Bar' whilst you there, despite the renovations they left this bar in it'sd original form along with the Churchill Suite.
This property has alot of character and charm, various activities to all keep all occupied including the spa, and just a stones throw from the souk.
- Also Known As:
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An icon of Marrakech, La Mamounia is the incarnation of Moroccan identity and a true jewel among international hotels.Today, more than ever, La Mamounia offers an outstanding sensory experience, surpassing the standards of other luxury hotel groups.With its unique and ancient name, La Mamounia invites you for a tailor made stay, thanks to those among us who have chosen hospitality as their profession and passion.Meilleur Hôtel pour le Service 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LHW, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Orbitz so you can book your La Mamounia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.