This truly is a beautiful hotel in a fantastic location in Marrakech. From the moment you arrive you know this property has class and distinction above others. It's relaxed and quiet atmosphere is a world away from the bustling Marrakech, it's almost as if you are somewhere completely different! The rooms are beautiful. bright and airy with various different views. Mine was a pool view. Try out 'The Churchill Bar' whilst you there, despite the renovations they left this bar in it'sd original form along with the Churchill Suite.
This property has alot of character and charm, various activities to all keep all occupied including the spa, and just a stones throw from the souk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Mamounia, a symbol of traditional Moroccan hospitality, is located in the heart of the imperial city, nestled in a 17 acre park, 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa El Fna square, La Mamounia will remain the place for worldwide celebrities. DESCRIPTION The Moroccan legendary palace has been redesigned by an internationally acclaimed designer, Jacques Garcia, combining a true Moroccan style and ambiance with new technologies. With its luxurious decorations, fabulous gardens and its trendy 2500sq m SPA, la Mamounia guarantees the amazement of its guests. ACCOMODATION 136 rooms (30 to 45 Sq m) 71 Suites including 7 Signature suites (55 to 212 Sq m) 3 Riads each with 3 bedrooms, Moroccan salons, private swimming pool, terraces... (700 Sq m) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, MrandMrsSmith, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your La Mamounia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia Hotel Marrakech