What a goergous place!!!! We stayed for a night, had a normal size room.. it was small but really pretty, super clean and the bed was soo comfortable!
Service was really good, location as well.. You can walk to go to the souks, and other popular places around.
Breakfast was SO good!!! Its pricy but its reallllly good! Big selection of fresh fruits, breads, pastry, cereals, nuts and seeds, fresh juices, etc.
They have 3 restaurants in the hotel. One french, one italien and one morrocan. We tried the Morrocan one and WOW, the best dinner of the week! It was really tasty and the food and ambiance was just perfect. The restaurant has a real morrocan style, its really nice.
They also have a nice lobby and bar, a BEAUTIFUL garden! Wow, I was really impress! Orange trees, beautiful flowers, a real garden where they grow their own salads, herbs and vegetables..
Their spa is really nice.. We had a hammam and a massage and it was really luxury and nice. Very clean as well..
They also have a nice interior gym, in the garden, and another one in the spa, where you also have an indoor pool and jacuzzi.
Its pricy yes, but it was such a beautiful and memorable experience. We will always remember. We stayed one night and it was just enough to experiment!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Mamounia, a symbol of traditional Moroccan hospitality, is located in the heart of the imperial city, nestled in a 17 acre park, 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa El Fna square, La Mamounia will remain the place for worldwide celebrities. DESCRIPTION The Moroccan legendary palace has been redesigned by an internationally acclaimed designer, Jacques Garcia, combining a true Moroccan style and ambiance with new technologies. With its luxurious decorations, fabulous gardens and its trendy 2500sq m SPA, la Mamounia guarantees the amazement of its guests. ACCOMODATION 136 rooms (30 to 45 Sq m) 71 Suites including 7 Signature suites (55 to 212 Sq m) 3 Riads each with 3 bedrooms, Moroccan salons, private swimming pool, terraces... (700 Sq m) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, LHW, Hotels.com and MrandMrsSmith so you can book your La Mamounia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia Hotel Marrakech