Tried to go here for a drink one night. I was wearing a pair of tailored white shorts with a polo shirt and shoes. They turned me away for not wearing long trousers. At the same time they let someone walk in wearing tracksuit bottoms and a tshirt! If you have a dress code at least employee people smart enough to enforce it properly. Seems like they havent really moved on since Mr C stayed there.
- Also Known As:
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel
- La Mamounia Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Mamounia, a symbol of traditional Moroccan hospitality, is located in the heart of the imperial city, nestled in a 17 acre park, 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa El Fna square, La Mamounia will remain the place for worldwide celebrities. DESCRIPTION The Moroccan legendary palace has been redesigned by an internationally acclaimed designer, Jacques Garcia, combining a true Moroccan style and ambiance with new technologies. With its luxurious decorations, fabulous gardens and its trendy 2500sq m SPA, la Mamounia guarantees the amazement of its guests. ACCOMODATION 136 rooms (30 to 45 Sq m) 71 Suites including 7 Signature suites (55 to 212 Sq m) 3 Riads each with 3 bedrooms, Moroccan salons, private swimming pool, terraces... (700 Sq m) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, MrandMrsSmith, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your La Mamounia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.