What a place , cool calm and tranquil. The recent refit is spectacular and the huge, huge gardens a delight. Visited on a company trip for a week and loved it . Our room on the 4th floor (top) was great ( albeit a bit low on lighting ) Our balconey looked staright at the palace and down the gardens with a long distance view of the snow capped atlas mountains. These are worth a visit. Fresh friut and water and sheets every day and excellent air con. (35 degrees last week )Have been to Marrakech 3x before but not too this hotel. Highly recommended but a tad expensive (£10 bottle beer by the pool). My partner had a two hour Royal Hammam in the world class spa and loved it .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Mamounia, a symbol of traditional Moroccan hospitality, is located in the heart of the imperial city, nestled in a 17 acre park, 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa El Fna square, La Mamounia will remain the place for worldwide celebrities. DESCRIPTION The Moroccan legendary palace has been redesigned by an internationally acclaimed designer, Jacques Garcia, combining a true Moroccan style and ambiance with new technologies. With its luxurious decorations, fabulous gardens and its trendy 2500sq m SPA, la Mamounia guarantees the amazement of its guests. ACCOMODATION 136 rooms (30 to 45 Sq m) 71 Suites including 7 Signature suites (55 to 212 Sq m) 3 Riads each with 3 bedrooms, Moroccan salons, private swimming pool, terraces... (700 Sq m) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your La Mamounia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia Hotel Marrakech