When you drive up at night time your view is of this large fountain with a great flame of constant fire burning in the water. The lobby is spotless and greater with local sweets and the famous mint tea that becomes the must have trend all over the country.
When you venture to the pool - your transformed into another world. The loungers are oversized sofas and plenty of hammocks for the ones who want the tranquil swing in the 111 degree sun. The water is amazing and the property lights up beautifully at night with hanging chandeliers from te trees and the Morrocan lights which line the entire pool area.
This is a place I wish I had an extra day just to stay poolside. You will enjoy it and worth the extra money from other local hotels.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Marrakech Lounge Hotel Marrakech
- Sofitel Marrakech Lounge Hotel
- Sofitel Marrakech
- Marrakech Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by a splendid garden and fountains, Sofitel Marrakech is a premier Marrakech Morocco hotel. Its 346 Marrakech hotel rooms offer terraces or balconies with views of the mountains, swimming pool, or gardens. Guests at this luxury hotel in Marrakech, Morocco, will enjoy restaurants serving local and international cuisine, 3 bars, a nearby nightclub, a poolside snack bar, 3 bars, an indoor swimming pool, a fitness centre with a Jacuzzi, and a Turkish steam bath and gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Splendia, ACCOR, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sofitel Marrakech Lounge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.