Weve stayed here for 7 nights form 14 july 2013. We had a lovely and relaxing time.
1.The hotel is very clean, the communal areas areas are fantastic and the bedrooms are very luxourious.
2.The swimming pool areas are the best Ive ever experienced, with lots of amazing sofas and full beds to use.
3.The staff are very attentive and helpfull and cant do enough for you.
4.We were on a half board package and on the first few days did not realize or were not told we could have lunch at the poolside retsreaunt rather than the buffett which was very limited, so this was a negative.
5.The price of drinks in the hotel was very exspensive at about £8.
6. The location is great only a short walk to the medina.
Overall the hotel is trying very hard to have excellent service, the hoteln itself is excellent in its amenities and rooms.
O would definetly return again for a weeks break just to relax. A special thankyou to Sophia and Hakim who really went out of their wa to look after us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by a splendid garden and fountains, Sofitel Marrakech is a premier Marrakech Morocco hotel. Its 346 Marrakech hotel rooms offer terraces or balconies with views of the mountains, swimming pool, or gardens. Guests at this luxury hotel in Marrakech, Morocco, will enjoy restaurants serving local and international cuisine, 3 bars, a nearby nightclub, a poolside snack bar, 3 bars, an indoor swimming pool, a fitness centre with a Jacuzzi, and a Turkish steam bath and gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Venere, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Marrakech Lounge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Marrakech Lounge Hotel Marrakech
- Marrakech Sofitel