Stayed here first week of July for 5 nights.
The Hotel is very good and a good location.
The food is acceptable but if you are looking for something special I would go to Bo-Zin or Jad Mahal.
The service was excellent especially from Yassine Lachheb one of the Managers.
The spa is gorgeous and tranquil.
My only negative comment is don't book a room in the Palais as the noisy frogs will keep you awake all night otherwise I will be back and defiantly recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Marrakech Lounge Hotel Marrakech
- Sofitel Marrakech Lounge Hotel
- Sofitel Marrakech
- Marrakech Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by a splendid garden and fountains, Sofitel Marrakech is a premier Marrakech Morocco hotel. Its 346 Marrakech hotel rooms offer terraces or balconies with views of the mountains, swimming pool, or gardens. Guests at this luxury hotel in Marrakech, Morocco, will enjoy restaurants serving local and international cuisine, 3 bars, a nearby nightclub, a poolside snack bar, 3 bars, an indoor swimming pool, a fitness centre with a Jacuzzi, and a Turkish steam bath and gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Splendia, ACCOR, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sofitel Marrakech Lounge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.