Fantastic week in the Sofitel! Service was exemplary and the staff were always happy and smiling from breakfast to dinner. Nothing too much for them especially MOKHTAR our waiter at the poolside who was very friendly and attentive. He made us feel very at home. I recommend everyone to visit the spa for a Hamam (a Steam bath and scrub) and after a full body massage with argon oil. Great for the body and soul before dining and dancing the night away to Latin music in So Nice club . Well worth another visit.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Marrakech Lounge Hotel Marrakech
- Sofitel Marrakech Lounge Hotel
- Sofitel Marrakech
- Marrakech Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by a splendid garden and fountains, Sofitel Marrakech is a premier Marrakech Morocco hotel. Its 346 Marrakech hotel rooms offer terraces or balconies with views of the mountains, swimming pool, or gardens. Guests at this luxury hotel in Marrakech, Morocco, will enjoy restaurants serving local and international cuisine, 3 bars, a nearby nightclub, a poolside snack bar, 3 bars, an indoor swimming pool, a fitness centre with a Jacuzzi, and a Turkish steam bath and gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Splendia, Travelocity, ACCOR, Tingo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Sofitel Marrakech Lounge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.