The Sofitel is a gorgeous hotel with spacious rooms and a fantastic pool area. We stayed here for a week in February and were greeted upon arrival with delicious mint tea and refreshing towels. The hotel is located within walking distance to many great restaurants. We were even able to walk to the souks from here. The drinks are very expensive. However we found a grocery store, also within walking distance that sold everything from food, to liquor and beer. We had breakfast included in our rate. it was very good but sometimes it took awhile to get coffee. and when we requested bottled water to drink at breakfast, we were given a pot of hot water for tea. Overall, we had a wonderful stay and enjoyed our breathtaking view from our room of the Atlas Mountains.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Marrakech Lounge Hotel Marrakech
- Sofitel Marrakech Lounge Hotel
- Sofitel Marrakech
- Marrakech Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by a splendid garden and fountains, Sofitel Marrakech is a premier Marrakech Morocco hotel. Its 346 Marrakech hotel rooms offer terraces or balconies with views of the mountains, swimming pool, or gardens. Guests at this luxury hotel in Marrakech, Morocco, will enjoy restaurants serving local and international cuisine, 3 bars, a nearby nightclub, a poolside snack bar, 3 bars, an indoor swimming pool, a fitness centre with a Jacuzzi, and a Turkish steam bath and gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Splendia, ACCOR, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sofitel Marrakech Lounge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.