We booked 4 nights in Marrakech and stayed in the Sofitel Lounge and Spa hotel. When you arrive for the first time, the entrance is very grand and beautiful. There are two receptions, one is Moroccan style and the other is modern contemporary.. both very special. The staff were great and the food and pool area were perfect! We visited the bars also and they were very swish!
The hotel is also in a good location and walking distance to the city.
The room we got though I would say was average, it was almost like the whole hotel was 5 stars but the room was 3 stars. It was clean and everything but didn't have the grandeur compared with the rest of everything else!
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Marrakech Lounge Hotel Marrakech
- Sofitel Marrakech Lounge Hotel
- Sofitel Marrakech
- Marrakech Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by a splendid garden and fountains, Sofitel Marrakech is a premier Marrakech Morocco hotel. Its 346 Marrakech hotel rooms offer terraces or balconies with views of the mountains, swimming pool, or gardens. Guests at this luxury hotel in Marrakech, Morocco, will enjoy restaurants serving local and international cuisine, 3 bars, a nearby nightclub, a poolside snack bar, 3 bars, an indoor swimming pool, a fitness centre with a Jacuzzi, and a Turkish steam bath and gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Splendia, Travelocity, ACCOR, Tingo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Sofitel Marrakech Lounge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.