A wonderful experience and revelation! The hotel is impressive but the outside areas absolutely fabulous. Seating, lounging, resting, relaxing all catered for. It is like having all the furniture usually indoors except its outdoors. The breakfast buffet is the best I have ever seen and def worth having. Every fruit imaginable, freshly cooked omelettes, as well as full English, freshly cooked crepes, full continental and every bread you can imagine. The staff, ratio about 5 to 1 guest, are so polite, courtious and charming. It is not cheap, about UK prices for drinks etc but then again it is a 5 star hotel. Def need to have a guide if you venture out to explore the markets and recommend shopping at the government fixed price shops if you don't like being harrased and pestered around the markets.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Marrakech Lounge Hotel Marrakech
- Sofitel Marrakech Lounge Hotel
- Sofitel Marrakech
- Marrakech Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by a splendid garden and fountains, Sofitel Marrakech is a premier Marrakech Morocco hotel. Its 346 Marrakech hotel rooms offer terraces or balconies with views of the mountains, swimming pool, or gardens. Guests at this luxury hotel in Marrakech, Morocco, will enjoy restaurants serving local and international cuisine, 3 bars, a nearby nightclub, a poolside snack bar, 3 bars, an indoor swimming pool, a fitness centre with a Jacuzzi, and a Turkish steam bath and gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Splendia, Otel, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel Marrakech Lounge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.