Stayed again at the Ibis Centre Gare in Marrakech. We do our annual Golf trip in Morroco every year. We played La Palmeraie, Amelkys, Al Maaden (the benchmark) and Samanaha. The hotel is all you want from a budget hotel, no fuss but all you need for a very descent amount of money. Rooms are nice and Clean, all you need really. I had view on the Station and the swimming pool, nice.
Breakfast could be better but I trust this must be the Ibis standards in Morroco.
Staff are really nice.
If you are on a budget then do not hesitate, you'll get your value for money there.
If you want to eat in a Local restaurant, try the Restaurant de la Paix, right behind the Imperial hotel, 300 yards away from the hotel. Was recommended by the staff!!! went there twice!! Excellent value for money, delicious Tagine, great Mixed grill
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 5 km from the airport, between the European district, La Palmeraie, and Jamaa El Fna square, the hotel IBIS Marrakech Centre Gare hotel offers all the amenities for a pleasant holiday: swimming pool, terrace, bar open 24/24 as well as LA TABLE restaurant. The city centre of Marrakech is a few min away on foot and public transport is accessible 20 m away. The 103 rooms available for booking are air-conditioned. You will find tennis courts and golf at 3 and 10 km respectively. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Booking.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Ibis Marrakech Centre Gare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Marrakech Centre Gare Hotel Marrakech
- Accor Moussafir Marrakech Centre Gare