We arrived at 11 in the morning but had to wait 3 hrs for the room, when we finally got a room it was ok beds was very comfy and clean, but the service was terrible, at breakfast which I went to at 9 which is ok there was no spoons, glasses or much cutlery had to ask 3 times before I got them, around the pool not enough sun loungers and the bar was difficult to find the barman and when we found him the drinks was mostly warm I would never book in here again, yet the ibis in portugal was fantastic so the hotel was not bad but terrible service
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 5 km from the airport, between the European district, La Palmeraie, and Jamaa El Fna square, the hotel IBIS Marrakech Centre Gare hotel offers all the amenities for a pleasant holiday: swimming pool, terrace, bar open 24/24 as well as LA TABLE restaurant. The city centre of Marrakech is a few min away on foot and public transport is accessible 20 m away. The 103 rooms available for booking are air-conditioned. You will find tennis courts and golf at 3 and 10 km respectively. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, ACCOR and Odigeo so you can book your Ibis Marrakech Centre Gare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Marrakech Centre Gare Hotel Marrakech
- Accor Moussafir Marrakech Centre Gare