Upon arriving from the train station, we (2 girls) were extremely happy to see that the Ibis was located right behind the station. The breakfast buffet is not included, but for a good price, you can have access to a buffet of eggs, bread, croissant, loaves, toast, yogurt, fruit, meats, coffee and tea. The rooms are clean and it is great to sit around the pool in the big courtyard. At night, we surprisingly did not hear any trains! The manager and the staff at the reception were very welcoming and even waited with us in the lobby to ensure that we were safely transfering to our next destination. There is a restaurant inside the hotel, but also quite a few moroccan restaurants on Hassan II and Italian/American restaurants inside the train station. Overall great stay at the Ibis Gare Marrakesh!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 5 km from the airport, between the European district, La Palmeraie, and Jamaa El Fna square, the hotel IBIS Marrakech Centre Gare hotel offers all the amenities for a pleasant holiday: swimming pool, terrace, bar open 24/24 as well as LA TABLE restaurant. The city centre of Marrakech is a few min away on foot and public transport is accessible 20 m away. The 103 rooms available for booking are air-conditioned. You will find tennis courts and golf at 3 and 10 km respectively. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ACCOR, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ibis Marrakech Centre Gare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Marrakech Centre Gare Hotel Marrakech
- Accor Moussafir Marrakech Centre Gare