One of the most advantageous features of the Ibis Marrakech hotel is that it is right behind the train station. As soon as we disembarked, all we had to do was wheel our luggages away and walk a few meters behind the train station and we found ourselves being welcomed at the hotel. We didn't have any reservations but check in was really fast. They gave us a room with our requested location and amenities. We only stayed for a night but it was enough for us to say that the hotel addressed all our needs and our stay was made comfortable and safe. And if an opportunity came for us to stay here again, I would undoubtedly choose to do so.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Marrakech Centre Gare Hotel Marrakech
- Ibis Marrakech Centre Gare Hotel
- Accor Moussafir Marrakech Centre Gare
- Ibis Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 5 km from the airport, between the European district, La Palmeraie, and Jamaa El Fna square, the hotel IBIS Marrakech Centre Gare hotel offers all the amenities for a pleasant holiday: swimming pool, terrace, bar open 24/24 as well as LA TABLE restaurant. The city centre of Marrakech is a few min away on foot and public transport is accessible 20 m away. The 103 rooms available for booking are air-conditioned. You will find tennis courts and golf at 3 and 10 km respectively. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Budget Places, ACCOR, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Marrakech Centre Gare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.