This was a very nice hotel perfectly situated between my transportation in and out of the city - the train and Supratours. The staff were friendly, the grounds were nice, and the walled garden made you feel like you weren't really in such a crazy city.
My only complaint about my stay was the breakfast. I had eaten the breakfast at the Ibis in Fez, so I was excited to try it again. However, it did not compare. Instead of harira there was the white cream of wheat type soup; the fruit was bad (how can you go wrong with oranges in Marrakesh?), the coffee machine was not functioning, the butter was fake, and pretty much every element was a step down from the breakfast at the Fez Ibis. The staff did their best to make up for it - a helpful waiter tried to compensate for the broken coffee maker, etc.
So I would stay here again but I wouldn't get the breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 5 km from the airport, between the European district, La Palmeraie, and Jamaa El Fna square, the hotel IBIS Marrakech Centre Gare hotel offers all the amenities for a pleasant holiday: swimming pool, terrace, bar open 24/24 as well as LA TABLE restaurant. The city centre of Marrakech is a few min away on foot and public transport is accessible 20 m away. The 103 rooms available for booking are air-conditioned. You will find tennis courts and golf at 3 and 10 km respectively. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Marrakech Centre Gare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Marrakech Centre Gare Hotel Marrakech
- Accor Moussafir Marrakech Centre Gare