29 & 30 Apple Gardens

Saved Save
You added 29 & 30 Apple Gardens to your Saves list.
Bed 1
6 Bedrooms, 6 Bathrooms, Sleeps 12

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

Isabellaa...
“29 and 30 apple gardens”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

We booked our holiday 7 months in advance and we chose to stay at 30 apple gardens because we thought we were going to have a peaceful and relaxing holiday which was portrayed to us when we spoke with owner. We arrived at the villa complex at 10.30pm with 4 very tired children and had to drag all of our luggage plus food shopping we had to do as there are no shops any where, about 200 meters to the villa after initially being told there would be a golf buggy to collect our stuff there was no help which at first I put down to being late but as the days went in I started to realize that no one was there to help especially when it came to getting someone to fix the air conditioning that did not work on arrival. So there we are sitting inside the villa in 35 to at times 40 degree heat and cityred the owners management company were no where to be seen and every time we called we were told they would be coming in 10 minutes. We finally managed to speak to someone on the villa complex manager who said it was not his issue as they do not manage the property but I further explained that I had 4 children in the villa who were sweating and agitated and were not being able to sleep as the air conditioning was not working could he please help so he agreed to come and see what the problem was and got it fixed well for 1 night that is because the day after the front room stopped working and then the next night the bedroom stop working. There wasn't much understanding from the owner who I felt didn't really care. The pool light was hanging off and the pool lights did not work on arrival when this was explained to the owner he tried to blame it on my children not realizing we had arrived and this was like this. The city is a good 45 minutes away from the villa and the nearest shop is a good 20 to 25 minutes drive so a car is advisable unless you want to pay 30 pounds for the taxi cityred provide evey time you need some milk or water. Our first night there the bed in the master bedroom was infested with spiders we had to strip the whole bed and lift the mattress where we uncovered even more spiders as I went to get in the bed an enormous spider came out from the sheets. I just feel totally robbed and blindsided and would not want any one to go through what we went through and the children just think very carefully before going to and booking a holiday in villa completely ruined our summer holidays as we cut our holiday in half to book a flight home early it was that awful.

1 of 5 stars Value 3 of 5 stars Rooms
1 of 5 stars Location 2 of 5 stars Cleanliness
1 of 5 stars Service
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Sep 11, 2013
I am sorry you did not appreciate the efforts I made to try and help you.Sadly if you own a property things do go wrong, in Africa it can be harder than usual to fix them, particularly when there is a 4 day national holiday in Morocco. I did everything in my power from the UK to help you even whilst on holiday myself, you never mentioned the spiders as I would happily have sent the cleaners back. I never said your children broke the pool light cover, I pointed out they often come off as children tend to stand on them and as the light is only 12volts it is not dangerous.
It is ironic you should give the only bad review I have had, particularly as you broke various glasses and the AC control which I did not deduct from your deposit and I even gave you a full weeks refund as you left early even after the AC problem was fixed., but that is life. Regarding the taxis, my web site clearly states the cost to Marrakech is MD200 (appx £15) and I say you must check prices and be prepared to barter as it is the custom in Morocco.. I can only assume the drivers took you on a long route to justify the high price they charged you as it usually takes 20 to 30 minutes to Marrakech depending on traffic and 45 minutes to the Airport the far side of Marrakech.
broupell
London, United Kingdom
“MOROCCAN PARADISE!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013 for a stay in April 2013
people found this review helpful

I stayed here with some friends for some early summer sun, and it was everything we could have asked for. We took both villas, and they were beautiful with everything we needed - wireless Internet, satellite tv, air conditioning, gorgeous pools, comfy beds, helpful staff, fantastic food (you can order tagines through the villa manager), tennis courts etc. The roof terrace at villa 29 is the perfect place for evening drinks with incredible views over the Atlas Mountains.

What we loved most about this place us is we could chill by our private pool during the day, then head into Marrakech in the evenings - it's only 20mins away and taxis are really cheap.

Will definitely be going again, and highly recommend.

4 of 5 stars How easy was it to book the property? 5 of 5 stars How helpful were the directions to the property?
5 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 4 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: Peace and quiet of the villa location
Liked least: Slight language problems with some staff - some only speak Arabic.
Traveling group: Friends
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
LizzieCM
Watlington, United Kingdom
“Perfect retreat away from the hustle of Marrakech.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012 for a stay in February 2012
person found this review helpful

We stayed at the villa for one week in Feb. It is in a gated development that is well cared for and secure. We felt safe and after visiting the souks we were so happy staying at the villa. The roof terrace has a great seating area with views of the Atlas mountains and in the evenings we would watch the sunsets The tennis court is close by but because of the heat you need to pick your times to keep out of the midday heat. The staff at apple gardens were helpful and there is a ball boy available. Just outside Apple Gardens is a local stall selling some Moroccan basics and a fruit and veggie stall, not really a great place to shop but you can get fresh bread (khobz) that are delicious. The villa has a great feel, is really well fitted and decorated. I can really recommend this villa.

5 of 5 stars How easy was it to book the property? 4 of 5 stars How helpful were the directions to the property?
5 of 5 stars Overall condition of the property 4 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses
3 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils 5 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities 5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: Terraces
Liked least: Kitchen
Traveling group: With Spouse/Partner
Philippa...
London
“A beautiful and comfortable Morrocan style house - great place to explore the country from.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012 for a stay in February 2012
people found this review helpful

We had a fantastic trip to Apple Gardens - our first visit to Morocco and somewhere we would definitely go back to. The house is set in a stunning resort complex and is beautifully decorated with a lovely swimming pool, terraces and stunning views up to the Atlas mountains.
We were very well looked after by the staff in the complex who could organise anything for us. There are tennis courts and a small playground for children so perfect for down time when not exploring the courntry.
Great base to visit Marrakech from and other parts of the country and obviously very easy to fly to.

5 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: Decoration and style of the house
Liked least: Nothing really
$535
Night
Week
Book this property
Or, send the owner a message
Send Message
Response Time: Within a few hours
Calendar Updated: 14 days ago
Peace of Mind Protection
Learn more
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing