“Thanks from Latvia !” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #54 of 521 Activities in Marrakech
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the beauty of Moroccan cities, mountains, and deserts that will captivate and inspire you. Come visit us and...Experience the magic of Morocco!
Asten, The Netherlands
“Thanks from Latvia !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I want to say big thanks to Ali from our small latvian tourists group for unforgettable and amazing day tour. Ali warmly welcomed us in Morocco and did his best to make us feel that we have chosen right person as our guide . The best memories are from the day in the Sahara desert where we spend the night sleeping in tents, ate tasty tagine made on fire and listened berber songs and very early in the morning watched as the sun is coming up above the dunes . This is experience which I wish to everyone and you won't regret it any moment !

Visited October 2013

“Thanks for unforgetable moments!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Our trip in Morocco was excellent and a big part of these nice memories is thanks to Ali! We were travelling with motorbikes and Ali was like an angel who supervised us via internet and helped us a lot. All suggestions were valuable and logical. I had my birthday during the trip and Ali organized greatest surprize during the recent years for me. Life music, a cake with candles and my name on it. It is really unforgettable and I'm very thankful for such nice emotions I got from this surprize. I got Ali's contact from my colleague who visited Morocco last year, she was very happy about their trip and now I can suggest Ali as well. It is really worth.

Tacoma, Washington
“Thanks for a great trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

We had a wonderful time traveling in Southern Morocco with the assistance and guidance of Camel Safaris. We appreciated the promptness and flexibility that Ali and the company showed to helping us design our itinerary. Our primary guide and driver was Ibrahim. He was a careful and SAFE driver, had a great sense of humor, was supportive of our photography focus, and like Ali in the head office, he was flexible and worked hard to get us to the places that we wanted to go. He was a fount of information about the desert and about the customs of Berber people. We loved hearing his stories about his family's partial transition from desert nomadism to settled town life, and were amazed at his musical talents as well.
We also arranged a transfer from Marrakech to Casablanca Airport with a stop at the Hassan II mosque. Our driver on that day was Ali (not the same as Ali the owner), and he was also very friendly, and we really enjoyed learning from him about the history of Morocco and the Berber people.
Our impression is that Camel Safaris is a great company that it is continuing to improve. Director Ali checked in with his drivers every day, and both he and the drivers sincerely asked us for feedback/constructive criticism. We do not know if we will return to Morocco in the near future, but if we do we will gladly work with Camel Safaris again!

Will Betz and Debbie Williamson

Visited April 2014

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Los Angeles
4 attraction reviews
“Thank you Yousef and Ali!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

My grown daughter and I took a 3 night, 4 day desert tour and camel trek. It was wonderful! Ali did a great job answering all my questions and putting together a truly memorable trip. Yousef, our driver and guide, was FANTASTIC!!! He is so knowledgeable about everything, extremely friendly and accommodating, has a command of many languages, especially English, and just a great person to be around. I'm glad we chose to do the longer trip because there is a great deal of driving. We stopped a lot and the scenery/villages are beautiful. Sleeping in the Sahara desert was magical. Riding the camels was a memorable experience! I would ride them again, but I am still a bit sore!!

Palma de Mallorca, Spain
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

My boyfriend and I got back from the 3night/4 day tour from Fez to Marrakech. We had a wonderful experience. From the moment Ali picked us up from our Riad in Fez to when he dropped us off at our hotel in Marrakech everything was perfect. He was extremely professional and didn't mind answering any of our questions. We opted for the Mid-range accommodations and the hotels were both clean and the meals delicious.

While doing the driving tour, he would ask us if we wanted to stop at any of the local tourist shops. This was was great and we never felt pressured to buy anything when we did stop.

I would highly recommend going with a guide if you want to see the country.

Visited March 2014