“Great Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #69 of 575 Activities in Marrakech
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Type: Nature & wildlife tours, Sightseeing Tours, Outdoor Activities
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the beauty of Moroccan cities, mountains, and deserts that will captivate and inspire you. Come visit us and...Experience the magic of Morocco!
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

My boyfriend and I got back from the 3night/4 day tour from Fez to Marrakech. We had a wonderful experience. From the moment Ali picked us up from our Riad in Fez to when he dropped us off at our hotel in Marrakech everything was perfect. He was extremely professional and didn't mind answering any of our questions. We opted for the Mid-range accommodations and the hotels were both clean and the meals delicious.

While doing the driving tour, he would ask us if we wanted to stop at any of the local tourist shops. This was was great and we never felt pressured to buy anything when we did stop.

I would highly recommend going with a guide if you want to see the country.

Chengdu
“I'm out of words for this remarkable journey!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Back from Morocco for 2 weeks now, still don't know how to start to write the review for this trip and for the Camel Safaries' team, because it was too amazing to put down in words, and most of all, unlike some other tourist clubs who think about business all the time, Ali's Camel Safaries think of friendship and love above all, it was touching, and I'll always be grateful. As a solo traveller, you can't imagine how much help they've offered me to make me feel safe and home. My tour guide and now my friend Mohammed is knowledgeable and trustable, through him, I've had a better understanding of their culture and their religion, I'm attracted so deeply to this beautiful country and its riche culture, this trip was too short, I can't wait to go back.

Portland, Oregon
“10 days in Morocco”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

My daughter and I went on a 10 day private tour with Ali and it couldn't have been a more wonderful experience. We were picked up at the airport and Ali and Ali were with us for the next ten days, driving us down from Rabat to , Meknes, Fez, Ifrane down to the Erg Chebbi dunes . We decided we would like to stay one extra night in the dunes so Ali revamped the rest of our tour on a days notice to accommodate. Our mid level accommodations were local riads and fabulous! In each large city Ali had a local expert give us a 1/2 day tour and it was great getting facts and hearing stories from those who have lived in those cities. After visits to Todas Gorge, Ouarzazate, Essaouira and back to Marrakech, every day was full of activity but with plenty of wonderful stops for tea. I would recommend Camel Safaries for any group whether it be a single, couple, family or group of friends.

rhinebeck, ny
“Great adventure with Ali and Camel Safaries”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

My husband and two teenage daughters and I had a wonderful trip with Ali and Ali, our guide and driver. We did a four day/three night trip from Fez to the Sahara, including a camel ride into the desert and a night in a tent there, then on to Marrakesh. This was a great way to see some of the beautiful and fascinating country of Morocco. Ali took us to many places that we probably wouldn't have found or known about on our own, and was tireless in explaining so much about what we were seeing. Ali and his company are thoroughly professional and it was a pleasure dealing with him from my first inquiry to our final goodbyes.

Visited January 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Great tour in Morocco”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

The total experience was excellent, starting from my first email inquiry of the tour until the moment our guides dropped us off at the airport. Ali was helpful in helping me customize my tour with my boyfriend. Our tour guide, Mohammed was charismatic during our trip and very knowledgeable. We got picked up by Mohammed at our Riad in Marrakech. We then drove approx 9 hours to the desert where we rode camels into the desert. From there, we reached our camp and had some tagine dinner and did a drummin circle with other travellers and our hosts in the desert. The next day, we visited some kasbas, a mosque and the Atlas Mountains. Camel Safaries is a great company to work with when planning a tour around Morocco.

Visited December 2013