“Amazing Moroccan experience” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Private Day Tour to Essaouira from Marrakech
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Experience the beauty of Moroccan cities, mountains, and deserts that will captivate and inspire you. Come visit us and...Experience the magic of Morocco!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Amazing Moroccan experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

My husband, sister-in-law and I thoroughly enjoyed a 3 day tour with Camel Safaries from Marrakech to the Sahara over Christmas 2013. Anas was our guide and I can recommend him highly. He was an excellent driver, really knowledgeable, and had a great sense of humour. We learned so much about Morocco from Anas that he made our visit to Morocco really interesting and memorable. The tour was very well organized and well paced as we never felt rushed and could stop anytime to look at various points of interest, take photos, and shop. I would highly recommend this tour and our guide as it was definitely the highlight of our two week trip to Morocco and certainly exceeded my expectations.

1 Thank Julia M

Beijing, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect safari of Sahara”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

we are a private group of 10 people, so Ali arranged a big van for us. And the accommodation ,the tour guide and the driver are excellent as well.

Albany, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An experience you won't forget”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

I took a two-day tour by myself with Anas and I would 100% do it over again. Anas was very knowledgeable of the land, the culture of the region and was great company for the 7 hr drive each way. Anas knows French, Arabic, Berber, Spanish and English which was great when we stopped at the various locations. Since he's taken these routes so many times, he knows the ins and outs of everywhere you go and even went as far as to cook my lunch in the restaurant kitchen himself when it was too busy. I would recommend taking the three or four day tour if you do this trip because from what I was told, the large dunes are majestic. Regardless, the different landscapes you see on this tour is worth the price. I can't stop looking at all the pictures I took! Thank you Anas for one of the best trips I've ever taken and good luck with your future plans.

1 Thank ccfrost88
Toronto, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Morocco's Hidden Treasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

I did a tour with Camel Safaries last year and truly enjoyed it. So this year I went again with Camel Safaries in November. Mohammed was my tour guide and driver and was the best one you can ask for. The tour started in Casablanca, we drove(he drove, I took pictures) along the Atlantic ocean until we reach Laayoune in Western Sahara. Then we circled through Atlas mountain to return to Casablanca. It was a truly unique experience. Whether it was seeing the herds of flamigos flying in Khnifiss National Park(with sand dunes as background); walking along the rocky beach; stopping for camels and goats on the road; listening to children's prayer in Atlas mountain; shopping in the market in Laayoune or attending town's fair to celebrate Islamic New Year, I was able to see Morocco up close and personal. Mohammed was great at planning and organizing the tour and was very knowledgeable and entertaining. He worked very hard to ensure the tour met my expectation. The tour not only met my expectation, it exceeded it.

Visited November 2013
Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
“Fantastic Safari!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

We decided to select Camel Safaris based on the recommendation from friends. It turned out to be a right choice. It really offered a great trip for us. Our driver and guide Ibrahim was very willing to do the best for us and has done an awesome job. He is fun and warm-hearted. The most impressive part is to have a traditional lunch in Ibrahim’s home and met his 2-month old baby girl! We really enjoyed it!

Would I recommend Camel Safaris? Absolutely! The service, the trip, the people all left a very good impression on us. Thank you!

Visited November 2013