“Fantastic Experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #54 of 547 Activities in Marrakech
Type: Private tours, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Professional, Rock Climbing Guiding services and information on Rock Climbing in the Marrakech area and around Morocco. Whether you would like to learn to rock climb for the first time or you are an experienced climber, come climb with us in beautiful locations and experience the culture and scenery of Morocco at the same time.
Lynchburg, Virginia
“Fantastic Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

It was my first time on a true climbing excursion and it was fabulous. The area where Climb Morocco took us to was incredible and they had both beginner and advanced climbing options for our group to climb on, based on our varied abilities. The staff was organized, friendly, professional, and very helpful climbing guides.

Elkhart, Indiana
“Experienced and friendly guides!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Jay and Jeremy took our small group to the Todra Gorge. What an experience! These guys are professionals who know what they are talking about. They have a wonderful rapport with the local people which made the trip even that much more rewarding. They are very friendly guys who also speak the language fluently which was very helpful to me. I would love to return next year and climb the other locations they are recommending.
- Paul

Mount Laurel, New Jersey
“Awesome Yo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

This was my first time climbing outdoors, and I'm a little upset that I started with the absolute greatest. Not only were we in such a great scenic place, the Todra Gorge, but we were in a country with just so much natural beauty and places to climb. My groups guides, Jay and Jeremy, were unbelievably knowledgeable in the area as well as the culture and language which made the trip that much more immersive. They were also amazing at rock climbing, offering great tips and choosing spots that catered to both the beginners, such as myself, and the more experienced climbers in our group. I highly recommend Climb Morocco for anyone looking to have a fun time, which everyone really wants, regardless of climbing experience. Trust me, you'll love it.

Dallas, Texas
“Brilliant Climbing Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Went climbing for the first time outdoors and I could not have drawn up a better experience. Jay and Jeremy are terrific guides with great skill, expertise, and knowledge of the sport and the country. I and some friends were in the Todra Gorge which had breathtaking scenery with great climbing spots for all skill levels. The accommodations set up while at the Gorge were also great which made for an even better stay. Overall, this was an incredible experience that I would recommend to anyone. If you are going to climb in Morocco, these are the guys to do it with!

Charlotte, North Carolina
“An absolute must in Marrakech!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

The climb of a lifetime. I highly recommend the multi-day trip, but anything with these guys is going to be a great experience. I definitely felt like I experienced Morocco after our trip out to the gorge. The sites were spectacular, and they have some great lodging and food connections there, very authentic. I was a beginner and felt totally safe the whole time under their instruction and with their gear. We also had some advanced climbers in the group, and they were very challenged too (in a good way), so anybody no matter their degree of experience will not be in the least disappointed.