“Fabulous” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Bridgnorth, United Kingdom
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Lovely restaurant, beautiful surroundings and fabulous food. Great service and fantastic attention to detail. Not to be missed if visiting Marrakesh!

89% Recommend
Paris, France
“Amazing & Incomparable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

"THE" place to be. You have to go there if you plan to visit Marrakech. The Jo's Restaurant is the perfect mix between french cuisine and moroccan hospitality. Do not hesitate to order the "crème brulée". It was delicious. Moreover, you can come with family or friends to discover this warm setting. Definitely recommend it !

London, United Kingdom
“A French restaurant in Marrakech as good as any good restaurants in France....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Been to Jo's in marrakech few times,
this little french restaurant in the heart of the city offers excellent food, in a relaxed atmosphere, the service is very personal and it's great value for money. I highly recommend joe's.

• Visited December 2012
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Less than anticipated”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I booked here due to the recommendations on trip advisor. I was travelling alone and wanted a good meal with wine without any drama.
I should say that I am quite particular about food and receiving good service, and whilst I'm not difficult to please there was an expectation based on reviews read.
The venue is beautiful, gorgeously decorated and very romantic with all the candles & music.
There is a limited menu which I don't mind at all. It was not possible to buy wine by the glass which was a shame, instead I had to buy a half bottle, which whilst not exceptional was pleasant. I ordered a sea food risotto for my main course. (I didn't have a starter) the food came promptly, and was a very generous size. However it was covered in Parmesan shavings which I don't really like with sea food. Due to,there only really being candle light in the restaurant, it was impossible to see what I was eating. There were lots of calamari rings (not my favourite) and I think a few mussels, but no prawns and only a few other bits of fish as far as I could tell. The dish was seriously under seasoned and required a lot of salt (I rarely normally add to food) and pepper, however no black pepper was available - and I had to settle for white. I ate probably 1/3 of the dish partly because of,the seasoning but also because I really couldn't see what I was eating, and for me part of the pleasure is seeing my food. It was only at the end of the meal when my plate was collected was I asked if I had enjoyed it. I stayed 45 minutes in total, and paid around £27 for wine and a main course, which I felt was very overpriced considering the dish tasting very average. What a shame, I had such high hopes.....

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Cheshire
“Superb food and wonderful singer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

First class food , michelin star quality , worth the prices. The service is outstanding and the singer was fantastic. Great ambience. I would love to have bought a CD of the singer so if any future reviewers know his name please post it . Had a great evening at Jo's . Would eat a little later next time , maybe 8.45. Loved every minute of this restaurant experience .