“Thai massage and hammam - brilliant” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 72 Spas & Wellness in Marrakech
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: " Mon gout pour les voyages et plus particulierement pour l'Asie m'ont amene en Thailande ou j'ai decouvert, il y a quelques annees deja, le thai traditional massage, le foot massage (reflexologie plantaire) et l'aromatherapy massage.J'ai alors imagine qu'un jour, je pourrais faire decouvrir a Marrakech, tout les bienfaits de ces massages ancestraux, c'est de cette idee qu'est ne le Baan Thai Institut. "
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Thai massage and hammam - brilliant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Finding this place was difficult for all of 5 minutes, having been let down by the location services on trip advisor. Putting that aside, the hamam was brilliant the thai massage was very energising. Left feeling light on my feet

Marrakech, Morocco
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“peaceful and welcoming retreat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I was warmly welcomed and had reservation confirmed as soon as I arrived. The Spa smells of heavenly Lemongrass and instantly puts you at ease. My shoes were changed and I was taken to a room with comfortable recliners with pillows and blankets for my pedicure and manicure. The therapist was efficient and did a beautiful job. After pedicure was dry I was taken to the therapy room for my one hour Thai and Oil Massage. The Thai therapist did an amazing job. The massage was as I had experienced in Thailand. Therapy rooms are comfortable and warm. All staff members that I encountered were friendly and welcoming. I am very much looking forward to returning.

Visited April 2013
Ealing, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Incredible thai massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Walking all day long from Medina to the new city and we decided to get a foot massage. We found this place thanks to tripadvisor guide. The 30 minute foot massage was amazing and I almost fell asleep!

Visited February 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Massage was excellent, hammam was average”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

The quality of the full body massage at Baan Thai Institute exceeds that of Heritage spa (rated 'Excellent' on Tripadvisor) and Mythic Oriental Spa.

The quality of the hammam, however, was mediocre at best, and the 'relaxing area' was rather noisy.

New York City
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Impeccable!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

The Receptionist was cheerful and welcoming. Spa very clean and perfectly maintained. My wife and I were very impressed by the wonderfully professional massage applied by our respective Thai therapists. In short the massage was excellent and is well worth a 5***** status.

One slight observation... the management should consider making hot towels available for the therapists. That will allow them to rub the body (wipe-out the oils) after the massage. If they have that in place already, then it was not done neither for my wife nor for me.

Visited November 2012