“Great starter” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #34 of 607 Restaurants in Marrakech
Cuisines: French, Tapas, Vegetarian, International
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: One of the last restaurants located in the district of Gueliz, the concept is new in the Red City. A cuisine made with organic food, with a French and Italian declinaison. We propose a daily menu which change everyday as its a market menu. Also vegetarian dishes, French and Italian food, Tapas, wine and Moroccan beer are available.
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Great starter”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

This place is down a street you would never think of entering, had we been walking, I doubt we would have gone. However we had taken a taxi and we went inside and were shown a table which was close to the bar, there were just 4 people there, all of which I think worked there. They were all smoking and so it wasn't pleasant, we decided to move upstairs. There were no other people in the entire place.
We had to open the windows as due to the open plan, the smoke was quite overpowering.
We felt obliged to order but instead of ordering drinks etc we opted for a starter and decided to go elsewhere for our main course. This was disappointing as it was getting late and we were hungry. To be honest I thought the menu was limited too and we were wanting something other than a burger/ chicken. I don't remember everything else that was on the menu now.
Irrespective of this, we had a starter, and it was really delicious and I could have eaten it again.
So, if like me you don't like to eat in a smokey atmosphere, this may not be for you. But if the starter was a good indication of the food, then I would recommend you go there. The staff were very pleasant and friendly.

Visited March 2014

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Friendly service, good wine & food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Cheese Me offered a delightful break from the sometimes monotonous tagines and couscous found in the medina. Looking for something a little different, my boyfriend and I found this restaurant on trip advisor & were not disappointed at all. Great service from our waiter and Karim - the very friendly and helpful owner who gave us tips on our next destination after coming out to see how the food was. On that note, the food was lovely, the restaurant calm and relaxing (with great artwork by local Moroccan artists) and the wine reasonably priced & very good. A great meal well worth the walk.

Visited April 2014
Theale, United Kingdom
“Lovely Cheese”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

This is a lovely little place to eat. The food id excellent, I recommend the cheese platter with wines selected by the owner. So good. Beautiful décor, lovely service, small and intimate setting away from the hustle and bustle of the city.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Great Falls, Virginia
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

Great restaurant, wonderful cheeses, worth repeat visits! Cheese platters especially good, popular with ex-pats.

Visited March 2014
Brighton, United Kingdom
“OMG I Love this Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

My friend found Cheese Me on Tripadvisor at first I wasn't sure as a lot of the reviews mentioned about the burgers I'm not a big fan of burgers but the cheese won me over.

We visited the restaurant on our last evening and from start to finish the experience was amazing. We were seated straight away and offered menus. We decided to go for a few tapas plates to share for starters and to have the cheese fondue to share as a main with bread and Spanish and Italian meats to dip.

It was so good, yes I have a slight obsession with cheese but this restaurant was sooooooo good.

The staff were so friendly and great to have a chat with, I also recommend trying the Maroc wine.

• Visited March 2014