“Friendly service, good wine & food.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French, Tapas, Vegetarian, International
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Friendly service, good wine & food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Cheese Me offered a delightful break from the sometimes monotonous tagines and couscous found in the medina. Looking for something a little different, my boyfriend and I found this restaurant on trip advisor & were not disappointed at all. Great service from our waiter and Karim - the very friendly and helpful owner who gave us tips on our next destination after coming out to see how the food was. On that note, the food was lovely, the restaurant calm and relaxing (with great artwork by local Moroccan artists) and the wine reasonably priced & very good. A great meal well worth the walk.

Visited April 2014

Theale, United Kingdom
“Lovely Cheese”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

This is a lovely little place to eat. The food id excellent, I recommend the cheese platter with wines selected by the owner. So good. Beautiful décor, lovely service, small and intimate setting away from the hustle and bustle of the city.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Great Falls, Virginia
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

Great restaurant, wonderful cheeses, worth repeat visits! Cheese platters especially good, popular with ex-pats.

Visited March 2014
Brighton, United Kingdom
“OMG I Love this Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

My friend found Cheese Me on Tripadvisor at first I wasn't sure as a lot of the reviews mentioned about the burgers I'm not a big fan of burgers but the cheese won me over.

We visited the restaurant on our last evening and from start to finish the experience was amazing. We were seated straight away and offered menus. We decided to go for a few tapas plates to share for starters and to have the cheese fondue to share as a main with bread and Spanish and Italian meats to dip.

It was so good, yes I have a slight obsession with cheese but this restaurant was sooooooo good.

The staff were so friendly and great to have a chat with, I also recommend trying the Maroc wine.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, United Kingdom
“Beautiful food and great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Cheese Me is a must when visiting Morocco.

My boyfriend and I found the restaurant off of Trip Advisor and decided to give it a go as we fancied a change from the Moroccan food which we had eaten all week.

The food was superb and of great quality- a great idea which was very different to anything we had tried before. The service was quick and very friendly, we felt at ease in the restaurant and it was lovely speaking with the owner.

All ingredients were fresh and the food was beautiful. Would highly recommend the French onion soup and the Tartiflette.

Perfect food, perfect service. Would highly recommend to anyone! Great value for money (2 starters, 2 mains, dessert and drinks came to roughly £35.00 English-amazing!)

• Visited March 2014