“Amazingly good, but a little claustrophobic!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French, Tapas, Vegetarian, International
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Paris
“Amazingly good, but a little claustrophobic!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

This restaurant is awesome! The cheese and wine selections are amazing, and the service is friendly and personal. I found the prices a little high, but realize that they are really stocking the best available selection of cheese and wine, and it was a nice splurge. My only complaint is that the restaurant is very tiny and I felt like I was sitting with the people at the next table, instead of having a meal for two with a friend. Still, I would definitely recommend it and try to snag a table outside if I was going there again.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

93% Recommend
Montreal, Canada
“Cheesy goodness”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

This restaurant was luckily right around the corner from our hotel, but would have been worth the trip to find. The name is no joke, as the menu is all about cheese, cheese, cheese! The French-Moroccan owner is friendly, personable, and worldy, telling us all about the places he's lived and visited. The menu and service reflects his French upbringing, evidenced by the variety of cheeses used and the careful attention to detail. The decor is modern, with an amazing wine-glass chandelier hanging down from the second floor. So cool. There is also a nice wine list, combining Moroccan and French wines, by the glass or by the bottle, at reasonable prices

After an amuse-bouche of house-made garlic cheese to spread onto croutons, I had a yummy square of duck rillette. My main dish of tartiflette was amazing. A departure from the classic Moroccan dishes I'd had for the previous 12 days, it was just what I needed. A warm gooey bowl of potatoes, onion, cream and lardons topped with melted cheese is as comforting as it gets. I also had a taste of my friends fondue, a perfectly classic version of molten cheesy goodness, with both croutons and fresh baguette for dipping. The prices are more expensive than what we'd been paying in Morocco, but considering that the main ingredient was good quality cheese, the cost is well justified, and still cheaper than what we would pay at home for similar dishes.

I highly recommend this restaurant for a nice, classy, cheesy dinner with great service and an engaging owner

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Marrakech, Morocco
“Stylish bar restaurant with great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

This place sounded fascinating and so glad we made the effort to find it. Very stylish decor, interesting menu (including wine and beer - unusual in Marrakech) and great service. The French Morrocan owner was very friendly; we had a great time. Prices are not dirt cheap but reasonable given the unusual menu.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Marrakech
“Hits the spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

We were looking for a change from tagine, couscous and pizza and this place looked interesting. The food, selection of wines, service and ambience were second to none. A great place to have a classy cheese platter and a beautiful glass of wine.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Superb food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

After a couple of days in Marrakesh and getting a little bored of the couscous or tangine options my friend and I decided to look for something a little different, and both being cheese lovers and seeing the good reviews we decided to try it. After a little trouble in finding the restaurant (due to our taxi driver dropping us off in the wrong place) we were warmly welcomed by the lovely french propietor who kindly explained all the different cheeses and dishes to us, which were excellent. He also called a taxi for us to make sure we got home ok. I would highly recommend it to anyone.