“Great selection of cheese and wine” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 543 Restaurants in Marrakech
Cuisines: French, Tapas, Vegetarian, International
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Great selection of cheese and wine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

The owner is very nice and helps you get to know marrakech. The plate of cheese was very good and one of the best places to get good wine.

Tampa, FL
“Surprisingly satisfying change of pace”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Eating a burger and fries at a wine bar was not a thing I thought I'd do in Marrakech, but hey, there's more to life than tagine. It's a funky, stylish little place that feels very much like the surrounding Gueliz area. Prices are honestly lower than I expected and in comparison with other menus I saw in the new city. The service was quite good - the owner especially seemed willing to talk up the city and give advice, though it was our last night there.

The burger is not quite what you expect - closer to a steak sandwich than the usual ground beef. It was super tender though, cooked perfectly with fresh toppings. Cheese was great too. The fries though. Oh man, the fries. Some of the best I've ever had. You have to get them with the tapenade finish. They're bigger than usual, but still that perfect crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside. I wish I had these at home.

I believe the owner said they'd have a location in the old city soon, but the walk was worth it. Pleasant surprise.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great cheese, great burger!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

We, as most people, needed a break from the tagines and we were very pleased we came here. The complimentary garlicky cheese starter was delicious and we knew we were in for a yummy meal. I choose the 6 (may have been 7) cheese plate which was delicious and the owner explained the selection which was nice. My husband went for the burger with cheese and it was delicious, proper chunks of steak rather than ground beef. Nice wine and nice atmosphere - it was clear everyone had a passion for cheese.

A lovely meal out and nice to see another bit of Marrakesh. Thank you, Sarah and James

Visited June 2013
Shrewsbury, England, United Kingdom
“Our best meal in morroco.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Specialising in its wide selection of wines and cheese, cheese me excels at what it does best. We had the 10 piece cheese board with some wine and tapas, and honestly I have never had a cheeseboard even close to the quality. The cheese was imported in specially from France and was exquisite. The service was fantastic, my partner and I were treated like royalty upon arrival, food came out swiftly, and the owner was so nice and personally concerned for our welfare that we also left with a soft spot for him. If you like cheese, and wine, and your not in cheese me, then your doing it wrong.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Must do in Marrakech”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

We went here based on the previous reviwes we weren't disappointed! The homemade fries with olive tapenade & cheese fondue gives a whole new meaning to cheesy chips - fabulous! Excellent local wine albeit quite pricy. Great service, very attentive didn't have to wait long for first or second courses or for plates to be cleared away. Definitely recommend for your stay in Marrakech but not cheap!

• 4 of 5 stars Food