We absolutely adored this hotel. I'll list out the positives and the few negatives to make for an easy read.
- Free pick up from the airport (about 20 mins)
- Salah made us a soup and salad snack and poured us a glass of wine, even though we didn't arrive until just before 2am
- The hotel is impeccably designed and was just stunning. We splashed out on the Master Suite that was HUGE and had a jacuzzi bath, huge shower in the stunning marble bathroom, humongous bed, bureau, armchairs, tv, ipod dock, a big balcony with sun loungers and a table and chairs
- Breakfast is included (breads, cheese, salami, fruit salad, spreads and tea/coffee/fresh fruit juice)
- Shuttles into Jeema El Fna were very handy (3 per day there and 2 per day return)
- Pool was fabulous, came equipped with water noodles :)
- Very comfy sunbeds
- Pool bar with cool music
- Great lunch menu
- Very clean at all times
- Smiles from all the staff
- Great location
- Free wifi all around the hotel, good signal and easy to access
- Toilet roll was the cheap stuff that's not very soft!
- Wasn't always so easy to find a staff member, however it was Ramadan and so we felt bad as they must have been shattered with no food or water, working in 40 degree heat
- We couldn't get the jacuzzi bath to work
All in all it was a wonderful trip, well worth the money and I am definitely recommending to family//friends.
Thanks Dar Nanka