“new marrakech” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 67 Shopping in Marrakech
Type: Shops
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: A conceptstore of 220 m2 on two floors, conceived by Mrs Monique Bresson . It regroups a selection of the best of what can be found in the world of fashion and homeware in Morocco . It carries more then 50 designers and craftmen . Collections & designs are renewed frequently. A must for shopaholics and a wealth of ideas for gifts in all price ranges.Opening Hours:9h30/19h00
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“new marrakech”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Just what I was looking for. A contemporary interpretation of Moroccan style. I particularly loved the Arab Spring/ Fall posters and the green ceramics from the Sahara. This is a marvellous foil for the visual overload of the medina and I shall definitely be taking their lead for my own similar store Africa Nova in Cape Town.

Visited June 2013

London, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
“love”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

love this space
yo can breathe ..whilst you shop no hassle in this most minimal 'souk '..
then eat healthy in the sunny space

Visited May 2013
Richmond, Virginia
6 attraction reviews
“fabulous concept shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

This shop has it all! Beautiful fashions, crafts, delightful cafe - all under one roof. They have gathered the BEST of Marrakech from local artisans.

Visited May 2013
Newport, United Kingdom
“Beautiful shop in Marrakech”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

After visiting Jardin Majorelle which was stunning although their shop was full of lovely although over priced things, we stumbled upon 33 Rue Majorelle. Full of unique and highly original items for the house as well as clothing, jewellery and original takes on traditional Moroccan items.
High quality, with a strong contemporary Moroccan identity.
I would have loved to have brought back some raffia shoes, laminated make up bags from recycled printed paper stamped with Moroccan symbols, the tin picture frames, recycled rubber rugs, African print lined army styled jacket...the list is endless.
There is also a gallery with some fab prints, paintings and photography as well as a mezzanine gallery featuring the work of contemporary Moroccan designers. Would highly recommend a visit.

Visited February 2013
Istanbul, Turkey
“A Must in Marrakesh”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

On our way to the Majorelle Gardens, we saw the shop. It is very attractive from outside. Althoug we were very tired, we walked inside and came to then another world in Marrakesh.
Completely different and fantastic than any other souvenir shop, every item was original and beautiful. Prices are reasonable and I just say if you do not visit 33 Rue Majorelle, something could be missing in your Marrakesh trip.

Our story actually begins after visiting the shop and coming back to home. My girlfriend said that I am very regretful not buying the handbag that she saw in the shop since we didn't carry enough money near us. I comminicate with the shop owners by mail and describe the bag. Although they do not have an online shop, no internatinal selling and the bag I requested is OUT OF STOCK!!! , they find the designer, made a special one. This is the kindest behauvior I have ever seen.

Thank you very very very much for everthing

Visited October 2012