“Fabulous Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #66 of 462 Hotels in Marrakech
London, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I booked this hotel really last minute and I have to say the staff were extremely helpful every step of the way. The service was excellent, all staff members were attentive and polite and really helped contribute to my relaxing stay.

The food was lovely and my room as excellent. I really did have a fantastic time, it was only a few days away from home but the best i've had in ages!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Laurent B, Directeur général at Palais Namaskar, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Dear Guest,

We would like to sincerely thank you for taking time to note your impression with Palais Namaskar.
I truly appreciate your feedback and am also delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I look forward to welcoming you soon at Palais Namaskar.

Laurent Branover

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Panama City, Panama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

This extraordinary Palace Hotel boasts private suites with a living room equipped with B&O TV-music system,a private courtyard,roofed terrace,a huge bedroom,very interesting bath overlooking a private garden,plus of course all top luxury amenities including reflecting pools on the premises,arabian architecture and its located in a palm-filled setting surrounded by camel renting locals outside the Palais walls.Actually its the most lavish I've been too with the exception of Cliveden Palace in the U.K.(where the Profumo Case exploded).

Room Tip: All are suites with private gardens and pool so.......
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I was delighted that we met your expectations and that you liked our product and enjoyed your stay at Palais Namaskar.

Warm regards,
Basel, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We just returned from a short visit to Marrakech. Having traveled many times to this fabulous city we decided not to stay in the centre but rather a bit outside in the relaxing Palmeraie area. And with the Palais Namaskar we found the prefect home away from home. Besides the many small thinks, such as airport welcome, limo service in and out the town, drinks on the rooftop bar and so on, that other luxury hotels may also offer, it's the perfect combination of traditional service mixed with the right amount of familiarity that makes you feel at home!
So one of the world best and definitely on top of the Oetker collection.
We will be back!

Room Tip: We stayed at the water Palace. You can't ask for more space!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your fantastic review. I was delighted that we met your expectations in so many ways during your stay.
I look forward to welcoming you soon at Palais Namaskar, please feel free to contact me prior to your next visit to arrange the reservation for you.

London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

My husband and I visited Palais Namaskar for the Bank Holiday weekend. Having stayed in Marrakech last year in the Medina, I was eager to return and this time, we stayed in the Palmeraie region. We were greeted at the airport by a member of the team from the hotel and offered cold towels and driven to the hotel in a beautiful cool car. We were welcomed at the hotel by several members of the team and taken to our room. This place is seriously special - we travel a lot and my husband and I both agreed that this was now our favourite hotel in the world. The service was amazing - nothing too much trouble and very intuitive and proactive, rather than reactive. Khalid in the restaurant was absolutely fabulous and anticipated our every need. The main pool is stunning and the roof terrace is magical at sunset for cocktails. We visited the Atlas mountains on the recommendation of the guest services team and had lunch in a traditional Berber house in the mountains - an experience that we will never forget - and I would honestly say to anybody that is thinking of Palais Namaskar as their chosen hotel in Marrakech, you should definitely book this place. You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: We stayed in a Pool Villa and the space that we had was amazing and so private and quiet
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I am glad that you had a wonderful time with us and that you were pleased with our product and the services provided by our team. I will take great pleasure in sharing your compliments with all of them.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

What a beautiful place. Ridiculous really. Such a relaxing atmosphere from the chilled out reception to the grand rooms and restaurant with these tall curtains draped lavishly here and there. The staff, as ever, make it what it is. My family loved it. (All adults). With the fascinating history and barmy bartering of Marrakech only 15 minutes away I think it's a definite for a return visit.

Room Tip: The rooms that have a pool are unbeatable.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay in Palais Namaskar. It was a real pleasure reading such positive feedback.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this fantastic review, i will take great pleasure in sharing your compliments with all teams.
I look forward to welcoming you soon at Palais Namaskar.

London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

I gave the Palais Namaskar 4 stars for my first visit for a few reasons. But we've just had another visit, and if you truly want to escape, hardly see a soul, and be surrounded by fabulous gradens and very good service, this is the place to be. And this time I give the Namaskar a genuine 5* simply because the staff seemed more relaxed and less on edge, and the senior management seem to have learnt to not fuss and be more discreet.

This trip to the Palais Namaskar provided true peace and relaxation - and really felt like a spot of paradise. If you don't need to go into the centre of Marrakech, you want a fabulous bed with great linens, a decent selection of TV stations, a good WI-FI reception, good air-conditioning, good food, charming staff, then this is a perfect hideaway and escape. We miss it every day.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Laurent B, Directeur général at Palais Namaskar, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am glad that you enjoyed your second stay in Palais Namaskar. It was a real pleasure reading such positive feedback regarding our products and services.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Although I would never seek celebrity status all the staff at the Palais Namaskar certainly make you feel like one. The reviews written by others are all true, this hotel is fantastic. It would be unfair to single out any one staff member as every one we encountered during our week stay were equally attentive and helpful. The management of the hotel should be very proud of all their staff. Thanks for a perfectly peaceful, relaxing, get away from it all holiday.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

It was a real pleasure reading such positive feedback regarding our product and our team.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this fantastic review.
I will pass on your kind words to my teams which will serve as an encouragement to all of them to keep on providing high standard of services to all of our guests.
We truly appreciate your fidelity and support of Palais Namaskar, and no effort will be spared to keep your trust in us. We can assure you that we will continue to do our utmost to ensure you always have a seamless stay.
We look forward to your next visit to Palais Namaskar.

Kind regards,
Laurent Branover

Been to Palais Namaskar? Share your experiences!