“As near perfection as you can get.” 5 of 5 stars

You added Palais Namaskar to your Saves list
Palais Namaskar
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Route De Bab Atlas No 88/69, Marrakech 40000, Morocco   |
Ranked #66 of 462 Hotels in Marrakech
“As near perfection as you can get.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Although I would never seek celebrity status all the staff at the Palais Namaskar certainly make you feel like one. The reviews written by others are all true, this hotel is fantastic. It would be unfair to single out any one staff member as every one we encountered during our week stay were equally attentive and helpful. The management of the hotel should be very proud of all their staff. Thanks for a perfectly peaceful, relaxing, get away from it all holiday.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Laurent B, Directeur général at Palais Namaskar, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

It was a real pleasure reading such positive feedback regarding our product and our team.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this fantastic review.
I will pass on your kind words to my teams which will serve as an encouragement to all of them to keep on providing high standard of services to all of our guests.
We truly appreciate your fidelity and support of Palais Namaskar, and no effort will be spared to keep your trust in us. We can assure you that we will continue to do our utmost to ensure you always have a seamless stay.
We look forward to your next visit to Palais Namaskar.

Laurent Branover

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We stayed here for 3 days and had a spectacular time. We were originally concerned with location away from medina but this was blessing actually - the property MORE than compensates for distance from center by the enormous size of grounds and rooms and the outstanding level of service and quality of property. Also, they provide a luxury car often at night to take you out. Our standard room was rediculously nice - tastefully decorated and huge. The service was the best I've ever had - from the concierge planning every last detail, to the manager retrieving my lost luggage, to the friendliness of every staff member...these people must be trained like crazy to deliver that level all the time. I was literally spritzed with evian to cool down at lunch by a server, and offered fresh oysters walking by because someone saw me eyeing the raw bar. Phenomenal. Would insist on any couple friends staying there and only there - such a gem. The only reason its not more popular yet is because its brand new. So happy we stayed here in this tranquil oasis - especially after being bombarded in the crowded hectic cramped medina for sightseeing. We were so relieved to retreat back to our special luxe hotel every afternoon.

Room Tip: Even standard rooms have amazing private jacuzzis, you cant go wrong. I can't even imagine what...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Laurent B, Directeur général at Palais Namaskar, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay in Palais Namaskar. It was a real pleasure reading such positive feedback regarding our products and services.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this fantastic review, i will take great pleasure in sharing your compliments with all teams.

I hope we can welcome you back in the near future.

could be anywhere
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

My wife and I decided to spend 10 days in Marrakech as the main event of our honeymoon in June 2013. We could not be happier with our decision and would reccomend this hotel to anyone.

We've been lucky enough in our travels to stay in several nice hotels... calling this place a 5-star hotel is almost an insult to it; the grounds, gardens, food, service, and room quality are above and beyond any 5-star hotel at which we had previously stayed.

Arrival went very well. The pickup from the airport and drive out to the hotel was very professional and much appreciated.

Spa was great - We had a package that included some spa services, and can highly reccomend the Signature Namaskar services... the hamam and massage combination were amazing! I'm not much of a spa person, but my wife is, and she was very impressed.

Food was amazing. We had an "American breakfast" each morning that consisted of eggs (cooked however you wanted them), fresh cut fruit (delicious), saussage or bacon and fresh bread. We would generally have the eggs in the morning, lay out in our pool, and have the fruit a few hours later as a mid-day snack... just perfect. One evening, we mentioned we were interested in an Italian restaurant in Marrakech - the team suggested we stay instead and have the chef make a special dinner - the resulting 4 course Italian meal featured the best tiramisu we've ever had! I think we could easily reccomend any of the restaurant team's special menu's and dinners - we also had the executive chef's tasting menu, which was terrific.

The staff - especially at the restaurant - was unbelieveable. They figured out our likes, suggested new wines (which we loved), and went above and beyond - truly service with a friendly spirit. The cocktails on the roof terrace during sunset were incredible and a great way to start an evening.

Our room was perfect - the double showerhead rain shower was always a welcome way to rinse off the sunscreen and the olive wood fires in our living room (lit minutes after one called housekeeping) were unforgettable. The room was kept extremely well by the housekeeping staff.

The location, like others have mentioned, is about 30 minutes outside of the town. We actually liked that - we were able to alternate a day or two among the hustle and bustle of the souks with relaxing days just soaking up the sun.

It was also very nice to meet several of the hotel management - from the hotel GM during a happy hour to the chefs after our special meals - the insight into what they were doing at this relatively new hotel always made for interesting conversation over a cocktail.

The hotel is truly a value in my mind - it is certainly a luxury experience, but when we think about our excellent experience and compare it to similar expenditures, we feel like we have paid a lot more for a lot less at other places in the past.

We will be back to celebrate an anniversary in the future, and look forward to the next visit!

Room Tip: We were upgraded to a pool suite, which is a must-have if you are there during the summer. It's...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Laurent B, Directeur général at Palais Namaskar, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I was delighted that we met your expectations.

I am glad that you had a wonderful time with us and that you were pleased with the services provided by our team. I will take great pleasure in sharing your compliments with all of them.

I look forward to welcoming you soon at Palais Namaskar, please feel free to contact me prior to your next visit to arrange the reservation for you.

Palais Namaskar
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Beautiful architecture and stunning gradens, it seems every detail has been given maximum attention. Cannot praise the service of this hotel enough, brunch was a fine dining experience and the staff go out of their way to ensure you feel relaxed. 5*!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

It was a real pleasure reading such positive feedback regarding our Brunch, kitchen and our services.

I hope we can welcome you back in the near future.

Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

My family and I recently traveled to Marrakech where we stayed at Palais Namaskar. We all fell in love with the hotel grounds, the staff and with Marrakech. We were pampered and felt like royalty. It was tough getting everyone out of the hotel to go visit the sights in the city because we were all enamored with the resort. I can't recommend Palais Namaskar enough, it is, without a doubt, the most beautiful property I have ever seen...

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your fantastic review. I was delighted that we met your expectations in so many ways during your stay.

Brussels, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Palais Namaskar - refined and distinguished service every step of the way...exquisite architecture and interior design and handpicked and top class room appliances....not easy to find a luxury hotel with each and every staff not only exceeding expectations but also perceptive in pleasing their guests....food and beverage (room service, bars, by the pool, breakfast) consistently top notch ! privacy accorded to every guest, impressive gym, beautiful gardens.....a celebration of local charm with refined elegance
Sublime service, extra ordinary and outstanding hotel !

Room Tip: every room is sublime !
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

We would like to sincerely thank you for taking time to note your warm impression on tripadvisor.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay in Palais Namaskar and you were pleased with the services provided by our team.
I will take great pleasure in sharing your compliments with all of them.

Please rest assured that it would be my personal pleasure to welcoming you again at Le Palais Namaskar in the near future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Palais Namaskar is a gorgeous 5*hotel located in the Palmeraie not too far from Marrakech. I had the chance to visit the hotel and try the Sunday brunch.
When you arrive all the staff welcomes you with large smiles making you feeling very comfortable. Then you discover the brunch selection nicely presented with salad bar, Moroccan specialties, ham carving and seafood selection… moreover I had the pleasure to seat close to the swimming pool and that was a memorable experience. Service was great, the waiters are available and respond efficiently to your request. The food was delicious and well presented especially the egg cocotte and the barbecue items, deserts were superb.
Special compliments to the chef approaching all the table during the brunch.
I will be back anytime on my next trip to Marrakech!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Laurent B, Directeur général at Palais Namaskar, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this fantastic review.
We look forward to your next visit to Palais Namaskar.

Laurent Branover

Been to Palais Namaskar? Share your experiences!