“Marvellous place!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #72 of 461 Hotels in Marrakech
Lisbon, Portugal
“Marvellous place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

Explendid hotel in the midle of Palmerie.
Quiet, relaxing, inviting, luxurious.
We loved our weekeend!
However The brakfast was very poor, with no buffet everything a la carte and very little choices. For an hotel of this luxury it was the only thing that we didn't like
The spa was closed due to maintenance but we had massage with the therapist and it was reallyy nice

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
, Directeur général at Palais Namaskar, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
Dear Guest,
I was very happy to read that you enjoyed the service delivered by our team; they do constantly strive to exceed all our guests’ expectations and it is truly what sets the Palais Namaskar apart from other hotels in Marrakech.
I am sorry for any misgivings you may have regarding the flexibility of our breakfast package offerings. Your comments gave us the opportunity to see this from another perspective and for that I would like to thank you and I feel I ought to clarify that apart from the a la carte breakfast selection you have tried, we do offer a large choice in our breakfast menu, as we do also include all kind of Moroccan delicatessen.
We would like to believe that this will not mar your faith in us and Palais Namaskar, and hope that you will afford us the opportunity to welcome you back with us at some point in the future.
Truly yours,
Frederic Picard

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

This hotel is the most amazing hotel I have been to ... And we travel 5* alot! The food is to die for, the staff are helpful, kind and always willing to improve your stay! The pool is like heaven, clean, and smooth The room itself was huge! The bed was like we were sleeping on a cloud and it was so big we barely touched each other when lying down. We are def going to return and I am so happy I chose this as part of our travel destinations!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Frederic P, Directeur général at Palais Namaskar, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
Dear Guest,

It was a real pleasure reading such positive feedback as yours and I thank you for that.

I will pass on your kind words to my teams which will serve as an encouragement to all of them to keep on providing high standard of services to all of our guests.

We look forward to your next visit to Palais Namaskar.

Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

We, I'm sad to say, returned from the idyllic Palais Namaskar just under a week ago, and it's been real hard to return to normality. We love to travel to Morocco with my wife, and it was not easy for us to choose a hotel to stay at since Marrakech has a lot to offer, but I have to say we were just blown away by this resort, the attention of the employees and management, and the facilities of the hotel. Marie-Elise is a gem and her team looked after every single detail of our stay, while Edouard and chef Vincent kept on impressing us with local delicacies and some of the best dishes we ever tasted. You must try the artichoke soup with foie gras ravioli, a delight! The villas are out of this world, they are incredibly spacious, luxurious, and romantic. We felt like rock stars! Thank you again to all for your kindness and hospitality. We can't wait to come back!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
, General Manager at Palais Namaskar, responded to this review, June 28, 2012
Dear guest,

May I take the opportunity to thank you for taking the time posting your review on Tripadvisor. I was delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay at Palais Namaskar.
I was also delighted to read that your arrival was smooth from the warm welcome from our Guest services team to check in. Your remarks in relation to the staff and hotel are greatly appreciated. I will ensure our Team also receives a copy of your comments as an appreciation of their hard work. I am glad that you had a great experience with all our facilities.

We do hope that we can welcome you back in the future.

Bruxelles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

DEAR READER,

I went with my mother to this hotel In june 2012. It begins when you land on Marrakech airport. A driver is waiting for you to bring you to the hotel. Beautifull car, airco on, newspapers, music, fresh water availeble and very cold wet towels to refresh yourself.

At the arrival at the hotel you are awaited like a friend, everything is shown, you get a tour. I am a 5C member off the relais et chateaux and have seen all kinds of hotels. But the Namaskar is the best of the best.

Beautifull spacious rooms with all the possible luxury and privacy you need. The main swimming pool with the buildings around is simply stunning. There are sunbeds at the pool...real beds....

The service is of an EXCEPTIONAL HIGH STANDARD, and by that I mean the service in the restaurant, at the reception, the upkeep, breakfast.... My mother has a bad knee. No problem. She was picked up by a golfcar. The premises off 4 ha is SUPERB, the gardens beautifull. The staff is friendly and is there for you're every need. We had american breakfast each morning, and it was breathtaking...you could really order anything ( fruits, omelet, fruitjuices, bacon, potatoes, ...you name it.).

The General Manager mister PICARD is a great guy, and is on the field. One night he came to talk with us, what was very apreciated. The weather...OH the weather...warm, always sunny, a dry heat...superb.

The restaurant. A French chef that did get his formation chez DUCASSE....the menu is wonderfull...les plats superbes ( Salades Maroccaines, fish, lamb...). Des merveilles. Et les desserts....le chef patissier est un talent. And after all that a mind tea...never tasted as good a thee. The restaurant serves like clockwork, and the staff is hyperfriendly.

Oy yes, on top of the main building there is the NOMADE-BAR, where you can see the Atlas mountains. All the personnel have a strict dress-code, children are friendly asked not to be to noisy for the other guests. Real privacy you say? : you can book a villa just for you with private swimming pool and own butler. Miss LALLEMAND is also very friendly and asks if al is alright...My mother has been all over the world....and I mean all continents...... and she was impressed beyond believe. I am also a difficult customer, but can not find any fault.

IT IS QUIET SIMPLY IMPRESSIVE, and not so snobbish and expense as the south of france.

When we were back at home we were "Namaskarhomesick".

If in doubt, don't...just GO,GO,GO.....it is stunning. Also the bill is a win-win, modest for such quality. Lanquages : Allemand, english, french....And if you do not want a tiring flyt, there is a private jet....

There is also a very beautifull SPA with good treatments and a hair salon (DAVID) who takes care of the ladies, a hammam.....

I can go on and on...BUT COME TO THE NAMASKAR and you will never in your life forget the experience. It is UNIQUE...the leader among the worlds best leading hotels. What was beyond believe was the remarkable friendlyness of the whole staff. We were pampered like baby's.

One thing. Watch out in the sun..protect yourselfs.

I hope this "advise" can help you to decide. Have a great stay. Love you all.

Friendly regards,

Jan V

Room Tip: Every room is unique. We had room 114. Very quiet, spacious, all the luxury possible (..BANG&OLU...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Palais Namaskar, responded to this review, June 26, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your brilliant review.

I am thrilled to read that you and your mother had such a wonderful stay, and we were able to make your Mother’s stay at Palais Namaskar a special and memorable one.
I will be sharing your kind comments with my team, in particular the ones you mentioned, and I know how pleased everyone will be to hear that their efforts to deliver an exceptional experience have been appreciated.

Thank you in advance for recommending us to your friends and family; we do find that word of mouth is the best form of advertising we can get.

I look forward to welcoming you back again in October.

Kind and warm regards,
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

I had the pleasure of going to this extraordinary hotel and I must say I was stunned by how beautiful and peaceful it was.I very much enjoyed the greenery that you find everywhere mixed with sophisticated and precise decoration.The villas are breathtaking and are definately a honeymooners paradise.

If you have the chance do not hesitate to go there.You WILL love it.

Room Tip: the villas are breathtaking.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Frederic P, Directeur général at Palais Namaskar, responded to this review, June 19, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review. We do our best to treat our guests like royalty !! I was delighted to read your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back to Palais Namaskar in the near future. I have passed your comments on to the great team we have here.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

My wife and I visit Marrakesh quite often, and usually try out different hotels on every trip. Our last stay was at the newly opened Palais Namaskar, a place that litteraly took our breath away!
It is India meets Morocco meets Paradise meets Nirvana!

The hotel is really an oasis of tranquility and peace, away from the hussle and bustle of Marrakech, but just a short drive away in case you feel like mingling in with the locals.
The hotel grounds, gardens and pools are magical, with laterns lighting up the desert sky at night. There was beauty in every corner we turned to, from Murano chandeliers lavishly used outdoors to gorgeous marble choice.
The refined and regal dining experience left memories that will last a lifetime! The place is the best formula to relight romance with your other half.
The gym trainer was friendly and outstanding with his approach to fitness. I highly recommned the Tai Chi class with him.
The rooms are beautiful, they certainly had great care invested in the design and comfort of the hotel rooms. But then again, you would not expect the same operators as Le Bristol and hotel du Cap Eden to do anything by halfs.
We will definetly come again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
, Directeur général at Palais Namaskar, responded to this review, June 22, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this fantastic review. I was absolutely delighted to read your thoughts on your stay with us.
I have passed on your comments to my team here. We always try to anticipate our guests needs and was really glad we met your expectations on this stay and I hope to have the pleasure to personally welcome you back to Palais Namaskar in the near future.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

Another newcomer in booming Marrakech. I must name Palais Namaskar my number one choice. Decent sized hotel run by the famous Oetker group (Think Le Bristol, Paris and Eden Roc, Antibes) The property is stunning as are the villas that come with private pool. The service is efficient yet laidback and friendly. I was mostly amazed by the restaurant which serves incredibly high quality dishes which you expect to find only in Paris. Since the hotel is about thirty minutes away from town and the interior is very modern I would not recommend it for first time guests to Marrakech looking for an authentic Moroccan experience. If you come to Marrakech to relax by the pool, enjoy the sun and have great food, I say definitely go for it, you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

I am very delighted that our hotel is your favorite in Marrakech and my team and I are determined to keep it this way. It was also great to hear that you found our villas to be so large, comfortable and clean. I was so encouraged to read your description of our hotel as being outstanding with helpful, courteous, and friendly staff. It is always rewarding to get feedback from valued guests.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Frederci Picard

Been to Palais Namaskar? Share your experiences!