“Beyond special!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Riad Alili

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Riad Alili
Derb Sidi Ahmed ou Moussa no8, Marrakech 40000, Morocco   |
Offers & Announcements
Package Deal
Ranked #9 of 1,031 Marrakech B&B and Inns
London, England, United Kingdom
“Beyond special!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Having gone for business I had no idea what to expect. I was delivered from the airport via taxi straight into the centre of Bab Doukkala which is a market road that follows a Souk all the way into the main square of the Medina (old town). The weather was sunny and hot when we got there so I got to see the local people before heading into the Riad.

Riad Alili was beautiful. We were greeted by the friendly family that run the Riad & the porters whom some were local Moroccans. They couldn't have been nicer people. They provided food & drink upon arrival. (Moroccan tea which was lovely). My room was the SUITE STRELITZIA and my it was cosy and inviting little space. I loved the fireplace and the beautiful bathroom.

Strelitza is directly outside the jacuzzi and pool which were definately taken advantage of during my visit.

I cannot recommend such a slice of paradise such as this if you come to Marrakech/Morocco for a holiday, work trip or anything. The people were incredible and even waved us off when we had to leave. I wish all of them the best of luck with their business in the future. I would love to come back again soon!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
RIAD_ALILI, Propriétaire at Riad Alili, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Dear Ben,
I would like to thank you for your great comment.
It shows that we succeeded in "our mission" : To treat you as our guest. You were lovely people and all the team enjoyed taking care of you.
We hope to see you soon and keep in mind that Morocco is a beautiful spot for photography.
Best regards
Christophe

155 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Paris, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

TheRiad is situated between the Souk and the Gardens Majorelle which makes it perfect for exploring thé sights and smells of Old Marrakech and beyond. The service and staff are beyond reproach with sumptuous breakfasts and wonderful Moroccan dishes to savour I have no hesitation in recommending this wonderful Riad and the very friendly staff

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Madrid, Spain
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012

Alili riad, opened their doors making us feel at home. the breakfasts were delicious, as well as the rest of the foods tested, always taking care of datelles of dishes, flavors and attention.

The staff performed an excellent job so you're always comfortable.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Riad Alili? Share your experiences!