“Enjoy the Unexpected from Morocco” 5 of 5 stars

Borj Menara, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Moha Camino Bereber is a travel company that wants to be and is different from other travel agencies.We will give you the trip you choose, if you want it with large groups who want to visit the most typical of Morocco, we will let you. If you want to know those places only a few people know, that only the best guides and natives of the area know, feel the soul of the land, its people, we'll help you. We are specialized in tourism for Spanish, as we know the language and habits, we will offer you guides who understand the Spanish best. They are specialists in each region.
Manila, Philippines
“Enjoy the Unexpected from Morocco”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

I booked a trip to Morocco not expecting anything. I initially thought Morocco was just desert and desert all through. But lo and behold, it was a trip really worth every penny -- everything would not be possible without Camino Bereber Tours!

Touchdown in Casablanca, we were greeted by Idir (our driver) who is very passionate about his work. Instantly, we knew that the tour will not be a bore for us because of the personality of Idir, bubbly and full of excitement. We toured the cities of Casablanca, Marrakech, Essouira, Ifrane, Merzouga (dessert), Ourzazate, Fes, Meknes, Volubilis, and Rabat. All that in just 8 days of stay in Morocco. (Dont forget to get the Desert Camel tour when planning for your itinerary)

It was a pleasant experience to have seen not just deserts -- but mountains, beaches, rivers/lakes, forests, and main cities. I couldn't have expected to tour almost all these places in just a short amount of time. Idir was very well versed with English and knows a lot of things on different places. He is a very knowledgeable guide and is always happy to assist you. Highly recommended tour and offers one of the most attractive rates too.

Moha, who I initially contacted, was also very accommodating. He replies to mails very quickly and is able to assist us with our requests. He is also able to accommodate our suggestions for the tour for our own comfort. Never had a problem communicating with them.

The riads which were also included in the package were very good -- if not one of the top riads that you can find in the cities. I could not think how we can tour and see this much in Morocco if not for our tour package. It was well worth every penny that we spent, thanks to Camino Bereber for making it truly a memory worth keeping!

Visited April 2014

“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

Excelente trip, lots of beautiful places plus a camel riding, mountain visiting, night on the desert... Fantastic way to get to know all Marroc

Visited April 2014
“Fantastic experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Moha was an excellent guide and looked after us throughout the day. I can't recommend him enough. From the moment he picked us up from our riad he realised we had not eaten breakfast. He pulled up at the next road side cafe and provided us with traditional moroccan food and tea. Moha showed us the amazing Imi-n-Ifri, a natural bridge in Marrakech. We then went on to the ouzoud waterfalls which were magical. Moha knows the area well and even arranged a camel ride on the way back to the riad. Moha noticed when we were getting tired and even carried my bag for me. He is a gentleman and made our holiday that much more enjoyable. Se'hha Moha - I hope your mum liked her olive oil! Adam & Sarah

Visited February 2014
Vienna
“Kamal - Best tour guide ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

I booked three full individual day tours with Camino Bereber and was guided by Kamal, who is an excellent tour guide and driver. Knowing now the traffic and streets of Morocco, it is of importance, to have an excellent driver, too. Kamal showed me very special places and he is great in finding the right things you might like, even if it is not part of the program. He knows what you want and senses would could be of interest for you. He seems to know each single corner of Morocco and his background as a member of a Berber family made my trips with him unique. Thank you Kamal for these wonderful days with all these incredible impressions !

Visited November 2013
London, United Kingdom
“A fantastic way to explore Morocco”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

We have recently returned from a trip to Morocco and did a 4 day, 3 night trip from Fes to Essoauria with Camino Berber. Overall the experience was fantastic. Our guide, Hassan, was very knowledgable and his english was excellent. We gained a deeper understanding of the country and especially the Berber culture. The 2 nights in the Sahara were unforgettable and we then spent a night in a hotel called Chez Pierre and had one of the best meals of our trip. The only downside to the trip was the amount of driving but this is of course out of the companies hands and we chose the particular route. Working in the travel industry, I would not hesitate to recommend this company to my clients and to friends and family as I believe they offer fantastic value and a great experience.

Visited October 2013