We stayed for a long weekend at Riad Snan 13 and all we can say is that it was just amazing!
- The property is located conveniently to reach both a taxi spot and the souks/main square, whilst being in a hidden spot - which makes it quiet and perfect for relaxing.
- Every detail is taken care of: nice sofa / nice Morccan decorations, fresh flowers, very clean. The scent of orange flowers in the property is really inspiring :)
- Rooms: we stayed in the room "Theieres" which was cozy and lovely and I would truly recommend it. I think the pictures on the website don't do these rooms' justice: they are much more beatiful in real life and they are decorated with beautiful Moroccan accessories
- Food: despite we didn't eat dinner or lunch (you need to pre-order because all food is sourced on the day, locally) breakfast was an experience: choice of Berber omelette or traditional omelette with cumin, fresh fruit, Moroccan pancakes, bread with confiture, coffee/tea/mint tea. Delish!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a few steps from Jemaa El Fna Square and its celebrated Moroccan markets, you will find Snan13, a hidden jewel created to bring you peace amidst the tumultuous Morroccan life. A relaxing space where charm and essence ran into the city’s bubbly downtown area. Our riad offers you one Grand Suite and five double bedrooms, all of them with their own unique and special character, decorated with the uttermost care and attention to detail. A patio with a swimming pool. A dining area. Two chill-out areas to help you relax, and a panoramic terrace with incredible views over Marrakech’s Medina, Koutubia and Dar el Bacha’s Palace ... more less