“Bliss ” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #39 of 476 Activities in Marrakech
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: The virtue of HERITAGE SPA is to transform your beauty care into the exeptional tailor-made event created just for you and you alone. At Heritage Spa the art of wellness is highly linked to the return to the nature and authenticity, a trip to the heart of ancient traditions of beauty. At the same time it is a place of Haute Beaute based on the rich experience of luxury cosmetics brands.Here at HERITAGE SPA , mental clarity is as vital to your wellness as your physical condition. Developed in coordination with international beauty experts, our tailored Beauty and Body programs will provide the ultimate experience.Each of your treatments are highlighted by natural plants’ extracts and aromatic restorative oils. They will leave you feeling relaxed, content and deliciously pampered.Our exigency made us choose the best cosmetique brands such as CARITA, NECTAROME, CHARMES DU MAROC et GERMAINE DE CAPPUCCINI.
United Kingdom
16 attraction reviews
“Bliss ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2014 NEW

My other half and I visited the spa early this week and had booked the romantic package. The package consisted of two Hammam, two massages, a facial and foot massage. We changed the package to two facials instead of the foot massage and the spa were so helpful and happy to change it. The hammam was an unusual experience but thoroughly enjoyed it. The massage and facial was even better!! Massage wise one of the best I've had! My partner ended up having a foot massage as they forgot we had asked to change the package to two facials but we didn't mind and they discounted the cost accordingly. Lovely spa and would certainly go back. The only criticism was that there was another couple having the same package done at the same time and we were asked our preferences at the same time in the same room. This would have been much better if this would have been done separately.

London
3 attraction reviews
“Birthday bliss”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2014

Visited the heritage spa on my birthday and had the most wonderful experience.

As I was with my boyfriend (who had never been to any kind of spa before) we went all out and chose the Heritage Romance package so that we could have a variety of treatments together.

After taking mint tea in a lovely relaxing nook, we were led upstairs to a private changing area where we changed into robes and slippers and put out belongings in a locker.

Then to the hammam where we had a vigorous savon noire scrub down and body mask in a hot chamber. Came out as smooth as babies!

Next we were given time to cool down in another relaxation area with more mint tea and treats, before heading for the most divine full body massage. This was followed with a foot massage for my partner and a fantastic facial for me.

I absolutely loved the whole experience. The staff were fantastic and the environment was lovely. We were made to feel so comfortable and relaxed throughout - particularly my partner who was a little nervous of what might be involved.

We both had a lovely experience and can wholeheartedly recommend Heritage Spa.

Thank you for making my birthday so very special.

London, United Kingdom
“Relaxing spa with amazing ambience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2014

I have now visited the Heritage Spa on both my last trip to Marrakech and this one and have not been disappointed. The owners welcome you with tea and seat you in comfortable room and then come to discuss your treatment and help you to choose the oils that will be used for you. The staff speak some English and French so it is easy to communicate. The rooms are so relaxing and between treatments you have more herb tea and small cakes. I have hammams, massage and facials and always leave feeling relaxed and my skin feels rejuvenated. Have booked a facial for today before my return home tomorrow. This place will be booked again on my next visit to Marrakech without a doubt.

Visited September 2014
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2014

My wife and I had our first Hammam experience in Heritage spa. And we must say that this is probably the best in town.
The staff is very polite and friendly. We stayed there for almost two hours and it was the best two hours of our stay in Marrakech.
Keep it up ;)

Lancashire, United Kingdom
“Lovely spa, very relaxing and luxurious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2014

My husband and I visited this spa for the Romance package which included a traditional hammam experience, a full body massage each and then a facial for me and a pedicure for him. It was a wonderful place, not the easiest to find - but that seems to be true of everywhere in Marrakech - it's just part of the experience.

The surroundings were beautiful and the staff were especially lovely. We were really spoiled while here and the whole experience was fantastic.

I would happily go back and have the treatment every week! My skin in particular felt amazing after the hammam and I relaxed so much after the massage I fell asleep for a few minutes.

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend the spa.

Visited September 2014