“Most definitely recommend to all!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #41 of 453 activities in Marrakech
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: The virtue of HERITAGE SPA is to transform your beauty care into the exeptional tailor-made event created just for you and you alone. At Heritage Spa the art of wellness is highly linked to the return to the nature and authenticity, a trip to the heart of ancient traditions of beauty. At the same time it is a place of Haute Beaute based on the rich experience of luxury cosmetics brands.Here at HERITAGE SPA , mental clarity is as vital to your wellness as your physical condition. Developed in coordination with international beauty experts, our tailored Beauty and Body programs will provide the ultimate experience.Each of your treatments are highlighted by natural plants’ extracts and aromatic restorative oils. They will leave you feeling relaxed, content and deliciously pampered.Our exigency made us choose the best cosmetique brands such as CARITA, NECTAROME, CHARMES DU MAROC et GERMAINE DE CAPPUCCINI.
London
“Most definitely recommend to all!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014 NEW

After researching a number of reviews on different spas around the area I was staying in during my week in Marrakech, I decided to go with Heritage Spa, it was down the road from the riad I was staying at so that was a bonus. I booked the Heritage experience for both my sister and myself and I cannot recommend it enough.

The entire experience lasted around 6 hours, we went at 10am and left the spa around 4pm feeling completely refreshed. It was my birthday so I chose to be pampered and the staff at the spa were brilliant.

We started with a hammam, full body massage, pedicure, facial and then another fully body massage with herbs. The staff are very hospitable and kind, I never felt rushed and really were treated like queens from the minute we entered the doors to when we left. There is lots of mint tea and relaxing breaks between treatments so it was all done in a very relaxing manner.

Ali was very kind to offer my sister and me a gift voucher for a free massage on the day we were flying back to the UK as a gift for my birthday, which was very sweet.

I had Amelia/Amelle for my massages and she is a true gem, a very sweet girl who made sure I was comfortable throughout the day. I would definitely recommend others to come here and if I was to ever go back to Marrakech, I would be coming back here.

“Wonderful hammam!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014 NEW

We visited the Heritage Hammam last week. I would just like to thank the staff here for making this a really wonderful experience. I go to the hammam regularly in London and therefore am well versed to the experience and so I was expecting this to be a authentic experience which it certainly was. We had the hammam exclusive package which in total lasted about 4 hours and included in addition to the hammam, a massage and a facial. The hammam itself was excellent and left my skin feeling clean and soft. The therapist rubbed argan oil on my feet and hands to soften them after the scrub down which was a nice added extra as most treatments don’t include this. The products used were also of a high quality. The Moroccan pastries and the mint tea served after the treatment were a real treat and just what we needed along with cold mint water. The massage was also really relaxing - the use of pressure was just right. The facial was good too. Overall a great find… if you are a looking for a hammam which is cosy with great treatments this is definitely the one. The staff went out of their way to accommodate us and were friendly and helpful. However, this place is a little difficult to find so I would suggest that you arrange to reach there by taxi. We asked the same taxi guy to pick us up- if you take his number, one of the staff at the hammam will call him and arrange this for you.

“The 5-star experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014 NEW

I am a regular customer and whenever I am in Marrakech I make I sure I visit!

I came with my mum (birthday) and aunt who experienced Heritage Spa for the first time and loved it. I was in Marrakech for a friends wedding and told lots of friends who also visited and loved it.

We each had the hamman, full body massage, facial and pedicure - all worth it.

The owners and staff are extremely welcoming, pleasant and friendly. All facilities are clean and to an excellent standard.

They offer extensive treatments and packages - all reasonably priced.

If you are in Marrakech, it is a must and perfect to relax and be pampered.

Daventry, United Kingdom
16 attraction reviews
“An absolute must! WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

My wife and I went just before our flight back to the UK, and Wow. We would go back to morocco just to go back to this little piece of heaven.
We had a massage and facial and it simply was the best we have ever had. Don't be put off trying to find this place - once you do, you leave the hustle behind and drop into bliss.
Without doubt - our best experience in Morocco. You must visit.

“Small piece of heavan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

This is the perfect retreat in the craziness of marrakech.

We got slightly lost along the way and were then guided by a local (most are very friendly!). We tipped the guy and the spa took the tip of our bill!

The massage itself was really good and myself and my partner were placed in the same room which was a really nice touch.

Very reasonably priced versus the hotels and a much more 'Moroccan' experience.