“Total Heaven” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #48 of 447 activities in Marrakech
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: The virtue of HERITAGE SPA is to transform your beauty care into the exeptional tailor-made event created just for you and you alone. At Heritage Spa the art of wellness is highly linked to the return to the nature and authenticity, a trip to the heart of ancient traditions of beauty. At the same time it is a place of Haute Beaute based on the rich experience of luxury cosmetics brands.Here at HERITAGE SPA , mental clarity is as vital to your wellness as your physical condition. Developed in coordination with international beauty experts, our tailored Beauty and Body programs will provide the ultimate experience.Each of your treatments are highlighted by natural plants’ extracts and aromatic restorative oils. They will leave you feeling relaxed, content and deliciously pampered.Our exigency made us choose the best cosmetique brands such as CARITA, NECTAROME, CHARMES DU MAROC et GERMAINE DE CAPPUCCINI.
Ascot, United Kingdom
“Total Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014 NEW

We were absolutely amazed when we walked into the spa, with over 6 ladies there just to greet us, the manager ushered us into a private booth where he talked through our Hammam. We then were taken upstairs to undress and robe up, and we were directed to another lounge/bed area where we relaxed for a while and drank mint tea and mint water (complimentary). 2 of us went in on of the Hammam rooms and the other of our party went in another due to the size of the rooms.
The treatment itself was AMAZING, I have never been scrubbed so much in my life, it was really revitalising, and they take care of you by keeping you hydrated in the steam room with complimentary bottles of water.
I left the spa feeling, refreshed, healthy, and I had the softest skin. Was an incredible price for the service we received and would go back in a heartbeat!
5*************

Visited July 2014

Sydney, Australia
“5-star service ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

This is definitely one of the best spas in Morocco. Very clean, offers customized service, friendly and very helpful owner. Strongly recommend a visit to try out the tradition hammam.

“Best experience so far!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Great experience and service, clean and professional! owner was super friendly and helpful, he even drove us to our next stop! Highly recommended!!

Los Angeles
9 attraction reviews
“Amazing time at heritage!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

We just came back from a 2 hours and a half treatment at the heritage.

We saw the reviews on TripAdvisor and decided to check it out.

My partner and I went there the day before to see the menu and book it. The owner offered us tea and water while he was explaining the different packages.

We booked a couples package for the next day. It consisted of an hour hammam treatment where my partner and I stayed together. During that time, the ladies put soap and other products on you, you decide which scent you want beforehand, in intervals of 10 minutes more or less. During that time, you can ask for complementary water since the temperature is high.

After that, we were brought to a different room where we were offered tea and pastries. We could relax, cool down and have nice music in the background. Really a nice touch!

Then we went for an hour massage. At this time my partner and I were separated. The massage was amazing.

The package included also a facial and feet massage.

After those 2, we were done and changed back to our clothes.

At the exit, we were also offered 2 soaps, one for me and one for my partner.

It was a great day, 2 and a half hour for 1700 Dirham total for 2 people is a really good price. The atmosphere is really good and the people professional and gentle. You can pay by credit card which allows you not to carry a lot of cash (pay by credit card in Marrakech is a plus, it's not given).

We definitely recommend it! !!!

Aylesbury, United Kingdom
“Memorable hamman experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Soon after arriving in Marrakech, a friend and I went to Heritage Spa for a hamman and massage. Greeted by the owner, a charming and empathetic gentleman who talked us through the experience and what to expect before we chose the oils we preferred. The hamman ladies were kind and gentle and the scrub left our skin soft and glowing. I slept through much of the massage as it was so incredibly relaxing. I cannot recommend Heritage highly enough. A fantastic Spa experience in a natural and rustic Riad. Very clean, extremely good value for money and well worth a visit.

Visited July 2014