“A wonderful, relaxing experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #38 of 419 activities in Marrakech
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: The virtue of HERITAGE SPA is to transform your beauty care into the exeptional tailor-made event created just for you and you alone. At Heritage Spa the art of wellness is highly linked to the return to the nature and authenticity, a trip to the heart of ancient traditions of beauty. At the same time it is a place of Haute Beaute based on the rich experience of luxury cosmetics brands.Here at HERITAGE SPA , mental clarity is as vital to your wellness as your physical condition. Developed in coordination with international beauty experts, our tailored Beauty and Body programs will provide the ultimate experience.Each of your treatments are highlighted by natural plants’ extracts and aromatic restorative oils. They will leave you feeling relaxed, content and deliciously pampered.Our exigency made us choose the best cosmetique brands such as CARITA, NECTAROME, CHARMES DU MAROC et GERMAINE DE CAPPUCCINI.
Seattle, Washington
4 attraction reviews
“A wonderful, relaxing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

We booked the Destination Marrakech combination, which included a hammam treatment and massage. From start to finish the experience was wonderful. When booking, they'll tell you where to have the taxi drop you off (if you're coming by taxi) and it's a short walk from there with just one turn. We were welcomed by the receptionist who took us inside, told us what to expect, asked us to choose the massage oil and what our massage preferences were. Then we were taken to the hammam room where we received scrubs and had our hair washed. After that, we relaxed in a quiet area and were served mint tea and cookies. The experience concluded with an excellent and thorough massage. This place is phenomenal. Highly recommended!

Berkshire
“divine spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

whats not to like about sipping mint tea, and eating Morrocan pastries whilst having your feet massaged by a man in a fez? Great experience, lovely hamman and excellent massage. Good attention to detail and a great experience.

Hove, UK
39 attraction reviews
“Massage yes, hammam so-so”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I went here with friends. Great atmosphere. You're greeted with a mint tea and order your treatment. As usual, you're given the embarrassing paper pants to wear (why do we never remember to bring a swim suit?). For me, the hammam treatment was less satisfying, as most of the time we were left alone to 'relax.' I'd recommend an actual hammam, like the ones that may still be touristy but have segregated sections for men and women and the treatment is more vigorous. It will be more like the traditional Moroccan experience. The massage was great. With the lights low and the mystical music, I was next to asleep. In between the treatments, we sat in a tented area on the roof and had mint tea and cookies. Great touch. So, nice place, but if you want a true-ish hammam experience, try elsewhere. If you want a good massage, come here.

London, United Kingdom
25 attraction reviews
“Great hammam and massage experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

We decided to book a couples hammam and massage treatment based on the great trip advisor reviews... and we are so glad we booked with this spa. We actually booked at the last minute... And managed to get a booking... however I would recommend booking as much in advance as you can to guarantee your booking. We got a taxi to the Medina and as soon as we got out we were surrounded by local lads offering to guide us to the spa. Thankfully Hassan who works for the spa was waiting by the road and got us to the spa without all the hassle. It is signposted but it is located further in, in a narrow lane. Once inside we were greeted by a lady who spoke very good English. We were taken to a room where we were given details of the treatments on offer and picked the oils we wanted for our massage. We were offered mint tea and also a cold mint and orange drink which were really refreshing. We were then taken to a changing room and given robes and slippers as well as disposable underwear to change into. We were then taken to the couples hammam where we were scrubbed head to toe and had a body masque. After this Hassan offered us tea and biscuits and gave us a lovely head massage while we cooled down. Finally we were taken to our massage rooms and given the most relaxing massage. This was one of the best parts of our trip to Marrakesh... and we definitely recommend Heritage Spa for a relaxing treat!

Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
8 attraction reviews
“If you're in Marrakech, make this a priority!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

My husband and I spent a few days in Marrakech recently as part of our honeymoon. I had read the great reviews of Heritage Spa and booked a hammam and massage for both of us. Leading up to our arrival in Marrakech, Antonina was very prompt in answering my many questions via e-mail and the Paypal option for reserving our appointment was very handy. Prior to our appointment, my husband and I had spent a week walking around Europe and many hours in airports and on airplanes - we were really looking forward to our spa experience.

Upon arrival, the manager was very lovely and inviting (and spoke great English). We were treated to delicious mint tea, refreshing water and snacks while we got to choose our massage oils. The spa itself is stunningly beautiful. Everything smells amazing and there is soothing music playing in every corner. The manager explained the hammam and massage process in detail and escorted us to the room where we changed into the disposable undergarments. We then relaxed for a few minutes in comfy robes before we were escorted to our hammam, where we we both exfoiliated from head to toe (even behind the ears!) with lovely soaps and oils and after having our hair washed, we were left to relax with a body masque treatment. I have to admit, as this was our first hammam experience, my husband and I were feeling a bit anxious and modest...but the staff were very respectful and made us feel very comfortable and relaxed. It was pure, luxurious bliss.

Following the hammam, we were treated to a head massage and more delicious refreshments. After some more relax time, we were escorted to the massage rooms, were we received relaxation massages with our chosen massage oils. I can say with confidence that this was the best massage I have every had. I was sad when it came to an end!

As a helpful note, though there is clear signage for the Heritage Spa, we did have someone (unaffiliated with the spa) offer to escort us to the spa when he saw us looking around the area. Though we declined his offer, he instead walked us to the spa door and then demanded money (30 dirhams). It was quite uncomfortable. Thankfully, the spa manager asked him to leave once we entered the spa. So unless you are truly lost (which should not happen), be sure to avoid these individuals :)

I can't recommend this spa experience enough. Probably a good thing that I live in another country as I would be wanting to go to this place every day. Treat yourself and enjoy!

Visited April 2013