“Morocco!!!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

+212 661-601804
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Hike the high Atlas mountains or head south to Sahara desert,the best way to do this is with moroccan nature trail. High service, knowledgeable guides, lot of fun, our aim is to make all of you happy with your moroccan experience try it with moroccan trail and be sure you will love it.
Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany
“Morocco!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Loved that we didn't have to think the entire vacation. Mustafa Booked the hotels and hostels, drove us everywhere, took us to authentic restaurants, and he knew 4 different languages. At no time did we feel unsafe and all our stuff was able to be locked up in a secure location. We were also able to shower every day. AMAZING TRIP!!!!!

Visited June 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“riding the camels was a lot of fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

best trip ever! mustafa was a lot of fun and kept us entertained! will definitely go back to him! very reasonable prices, includes amazing moroccan food. Mustafa is very kind and will go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and make sure you are having fun.

Visited April 2013
Wellington, New Zealand
“Magical Morocco”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

What an amazing holiday I had in Morocco. Mustapha and the team were excellent. The best tour guides ever - friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, kind and fun. I recommend them totally and especially to all you single women out there travelling on your own. You won't regret it just awesome!

Visited May 2012
The Hague, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome time in Morocco!!!! specially with Mustapha”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

It was an amazing tour. Specially if you have Mustapha as tour guide. He can sing in 3 languages and make the long drive with car more fun.
It was excellent arranged and the tour guide took good care of us.
I was very happy that he know so many things about history, culture and tradition and the way he was telling it, it was really nice to hear. Thanks for the information about the making of the Gladiator Mustaoha.
I really miss the thee at the hotel, so soon I will be back there and make a tour deep in to the desert.

So see you soon Mustapha and Farid. keep up the good work and I hope more travelers if they get lucky to have you guys as a tour guid.

Visited December 2012
Portland, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Loved my trip to Morocco!
I loved experiencing the whole new culture. I also loved shopping in the Marrakech markets they were really fun too! just be prepared to haggle. :) I got some sweet Moroccan boots and I get compliments on them all of the time.
Riding a camel through the Sahara (desert) was a once in a lifetime experience, I highly recommend it.
We also stayed in beautiful clean places full of color and welcoming people. The food we ate the most (tagine) is delicious and to go with the tagine is the mint tea which they make everywhere, do not turn that down!

Visited February 2013