“Amazing day trip into the desert!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 34 Nature & Parks in Marrakech
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer Morocco Tours, Day tours, Marrakech to Fes sahara desert tours, Fes to Marrakech desert tours, Marrakech to Merzouga Erg chebbi desert tours, Marrakech day trips, Camel trekking and night Merzouga desert, Morocco imperial cities, Costum Morocco day tours. Morocco VIP tours, Morocco Luxury Tours, Morocco Experience, Morocco Safaris.
Forest Hills, New York
“Amazing day trip into the desert!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2015 NEW

From the initial email conversation to arrange this excursion, Hassan was a dream to deal with. Their operation runs so smoothly, the guides are very friendly, and the "camel massage" was a bit painful but so worth it. It was such a treat to see the dunes of Erg Chebbi and have the guides play Berber drums for us. It's a great hassle-free option to have your Sahara experience. Tip: Bring Advil or Bengay for after the camel ride!!

Visited May 2015

• Polish first
“Unforgettable Trip to the Desert!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2015

We took a tour into the desert (my boyfriend and I), and it was an amazing experience! Saw a lot of beautiful scenery and villages on our way there, and the desert was just incredible. Took camels out to a tent where we watched the sunset and had an amazing view of the stars, as well as delicious food for the night! A huge shout out to our guide Omar, who was incredible. Very knowledge and super friendly, it was great just chatting with him in the car. Definitely recommend these guys to anyone interested in taking a tour in Morocco!

Dallas, Texas
3 attraction reviews
“Exotic and Enchanting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2015

I felt the tour was too rushed. I didn't like spending very little time from one activity to the next. I did love the restaurant, the food and the music.

Visited June 2014
hasan m, Owner at Morocco Excursions - Private Day Tours, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear CarlyRostropovich,

Im more then happy to hear that you had an amazing experience and im so sorry if your tour was rushed, The problem is you did'nt have enough time to visit Erg Chebbi (Merzouga) desert and you booked the shortest trip which was 2 days from Marrakech to Merzouga desert (10 hours driving/Day) .
I hope you'll visit Morocco again,but with more time .

Best regards
Hassan Mouhou
Montevideo, Uruguay
“You can trust this company”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2015

I researched and emailed many tour companies for a Dessert Tour. As far as my experience, price is very similar among them. I chose this company based on TripAdvisor reviews, since I believed that most of them will provide more or less the same service, but the most important fact for me was that I was dealing with a trustable company. The tour was amazing. Our driver and tour guide, Hassan, was very kind and enjoyable. We had a great time with him. Besides from the towns and cities, we were also taken to some "tourists" places and shops, but all of them were very interesting and worth it. I recommend this company without doubt.

My only complain was that communication before the trip was rather slow. Emails were answered from 24hs to 48hs, and I couldn´t get whatsapp messages to be answered promptly. But once we were picked up from the hotel, everything went great.

Visited May 2015
Dear Mauro,

Thank you so much for your review, Im more than happy to hear that you had an amazing experience.
About your complain : We received your email in the high season (we reveice about 20-30 email/day) so sometimes it take us 24H to reply all the emails, because we have to check if there's available hotels, transportations, camels....etc
About what'sapp, we use only 3G so it is not working all the time.

Best regards,
Hassan Mouhou
“the most best experience in morocco”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2015

the first time went to desert ,nice guide, nice view, nice food and nice weather, thanks morocco excursions!

Visited December 2014